Labor Day XP Event - XP multiplier # of Gears Facebook followers divided by 1000

mickspawn

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's up to 19x XP. We're definetly getting up to 20x XP again, maybe even 30x. And heres Rod's latest Twitter:

You people better get your wings. I'm really interested in what they have for us now.

ohhh the little monster leaving cryptic clues! :o i wonder what he could mean? :o x

It's up to 19x XP. We're definetly getting up to 20x XP again, maybe even 30x. And heres Rod's latest Twitter:

You people better get your wings. I'm really interested in what they have for us now.

rod fergusson tweeted "Trust me. Having your wings in Gears 2 will mean something to you in Gears 3. Nuff said."

I hope they have some system to determine those that glitched it and those that didn't.

Hey guys how do you do this is it just click on the "i like" button and when is the next xp wkend ?

Go here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/gearsofwar?ref=ts and click like. Done and done.

The event "is Labor Day Weekend (Sept 3rd - 7th)". Not times have been set yet, but I'd wager it'll be from 9 am on the 3rd to 9 am on the 7th.