Call to Arms Achievements to be Obtainable in Private After Title Update!!

JOsHuWa v2

Hey guys, just to let you all know i have just posed a question to the Dev Team in the Thursday Night stream over on Twitch about the DLC achievements being unobtainable in private matches, they've answered that very clearly in that they will be obtainable in Private after the upcoming Title Update.

thanks

GT: x JOsHuWa x

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just to let you all know i have just posed a question to the Dev Team in the Thursday Night stream over on Twitch about the DLC achievements being unobtainable in private matches, they've answered that very clearly in that they will be obtainable in Private after the upcoming Title Update.

thanks

GT: x JOsHuWa x

This includes the blood drive and boneyard plays/wins achievements?

yes i know, but i am yet to get the 'Surprise' cheevo after quite a few attempts, so it's a massive relief haha! plus for others the FFA wins on Boneyard will now be much easier to get when it drops :)

and i'm guessing all of them, Jim said he wasn't sure if he could release that information yet due to things with Microsoft, so lets hope it's for them all, which i think it is :)

I guess they realized how much they screwed up with these achievements, which means that hopefully the next DLC's achievements will be obtainable in private. Too bad I already got 9/10 of the achievements from boosting and lagged lobbies (did BOOSHKA! before it was even discovered to be obtainable in private).

Still though, good to know that it will be easier for everyone else who tries for them. It will definitely make it easier for me to get Surprise! now.

This would be a first tough that achievements are that much downgraded, exept maybe war supporter in GOW3. I mean... they could just fix Surprise so it actually work in public and thats it... Not saying the other ones aint crap, but they are not glitched or anything...

In any case, wake me up if next patch remove FRAGS from this game...(starting ones, or AT LEAST ammo boxes refill) cause until then... playing this game is a way to hurt my throat out of raging...

i got call to arms dlc on 4/23/13.

4/23/13 to 5/5/13, got 5 achievements on public and Professional Locust on private.

FINALLY! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWyzI7WKyQ]Crowd Cheers and Applause Sound Effects - YouTube[/ame]

(chanting)"call to arms private, call to arms private, call to arms private"

the 10 achievements WILL BE ON PRIVATE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWyzI7WKyQ]Crowd Cheers and Applause Sound Effects - YouTube[/ame]

after 3 1/2 weeks later, the complaining WILL stop. you, complained, moan, bitch, and FINALLY, i said FINALLY, you spoke up, laid the smackdown on the developers, let them know we are not taking this public/ranked bs no more, and they listen, to where now it on private.

when is the next title update.

Edited by DanielH

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/thank-you-based-god-obama-.jpeg

Best news ever.

LOLL that was fu***** hilarious and nice to see People Can Fly FINALLY listening to someone........now they need to patch the DLC playlist and just put the DLC MAPS and not all the maps in every damn playlist.

Epic, made the game, with microsoft.

People Can Fly(People Can Suck)made the MP before haven and call to arms came out. now PCF(PCS)throws a WORST DLC, ever, and since 4/23/13 to now, i have complained about the achievements, had it not been on public, i would have got 59/60 achievement ON private ON 4/23/13.

now i can finally, on private, get 5 1st place on boneyard with bots, 10 points 5 times, and achievement, as well Surprise.

Edited by DanielH

Epic announced during this weeks twitch stream the "Public/Ranked" achievements will be unlockable in private matches after the next TU which is coming with the release of the next/final DLC pack, its release date will be announced sometime next week

source: http://www.twitch.tv/epicgames/b/401399589?t=46m52s

There you have it. Announcement is next week (probably on Wednesday to coincide with the free map release) so we'll have to wait until then. You figure it'll be three weeks after the Dreadnought map since all the DLC has been around three week intervals.

3/29 - Haven map

4/23 - Call to Arms DLC

5/15 - Dreadnought map

6/4 or 6/11 - New DLC?

There you have it. Announcement is next week (probably on Wednesday to coincide with the free map release) so we'll have to wait until then. You figure it'll be three weeks after the Dreadnought map since all the DLC has been around three week intervals.

3/29 - Haven map

4/23 - Call to Arms DLC

5/15 - Dreadnought map

6/4 or 6/11 - New DLC?

Depends on the GS it adds, though. Officially, you're allowed to add only 250 GS each quarter. Of course, in the past the rule book has been disregarded when it suited MS or they couldn't care less. Time will tell, I guess.

Depends on the GS it adds, though. Officially, you're allowed to add only 250 GS each quarter. Of course, in the past the rule book has been disregarded when it suited MS or they couldn't care less. Time will tell, I guess.

Is that every "calendar" quarter or once every three months...? I'm sure they would want to get this DLC out ASAP since they're losing players by the minute.

As you've said, M$ has gone against it's own "rules" before, so they could always do it again. Next week we'll find out!

3/29 - Haven map

4/23 - Call to Arms DLC

5/15 - Dreadnought map

6/4 or 6/11 - New DLC?

So the Surprise! achievement should finally be fixed next week :drunk

All you who can't get 5 wins in FFA don't deserve the achievement. Complete BS, just because you no skill cry babies whined they are making something that takes skill into free gamerscore. The surprise achievement was worthy of complaint, but you guys are little cry babies.

All you who can't get 5 wins in FFA don't deserve the achievement. Complete BS, just because you no skill cry babies whined they are making something that takes skill into free gamerscore. The surprise achievement was worthy of complaint, but you guys are little cry babies.

Seriously GTFO,your on an achievement website and its not just about skill it's about luck,I've played on boneyard 4 times since the dlc release,that map never pops up for me.

Epic announced during this weeks twitch stream the "Public/Ranked" achievements will be unlockable in private matches after the next TU which is coming with the release of the next/final DLC pack, its release date will be announced sometime next week

source: http://www.twitch.tv/epicgames/b/401399589?t=46m52s

3/29 - Haven map

4/23 - Call to Arms DLC

5/15 - Dreadnought map

6/4 or 6/11 - New DLC?

So the Surprise! achievement should finally be fixed next week :drunk

Huh? The ANNOUNCEMENT for the next DLC will be next week, and the next title update will hit when the DLC does. And who's to say that they will address "Surprise!" at all?

This is what happens when people don't read...

Edited by bLaKgRaVy