Honest review :)

PANIC ATTACK 10

so i got this lastnight along with hulk hogan. so heres what i think.

i was sceptical at first since ubisoft did fighters uncaged.

i'm very glad i ignored that & bought it. it plays true 1:1. also is like power rangers meets MK.

the moves are done MK style. some you can do right away. others you need to charge. your powers also need to charge up energy. so switching suits is a good idea.

you can also move in to punch & kick opponent. other person is forced to block. unless they can do a reversal.

it uses avatar graphics but better than the ones on kinect sports.

i found right at home playing this.

there is a number of modes to play. i suggest story first. thus you gain more powers & suits.

compared to fighters uncaged, this is 100% better!

if you're not sure rent it fir a few days. i have yet to play this online. i couldnt find a match lastnight. but cant wait to play this online.

so ignore the posts from people saying this is a bad game. give it a try for yourself & see.

i think you'll be pleasantly pleased. also the story mode is quit in depth for a kinect title.

though i am half way through it. i think iy has a nice blend of gameplay options to keep you coming back for more.

minuses= not much to customise here. would have liked that.

overall 9/10 hope this helps :) oh & i'm typing on the wii so excuse any mistakes.

ignore the posts from people saying this is a bad game. give it a try for yourself & see.

You're right, a lot of reviewer doesn't like Kinect so they're not able to give a good review for a Kinect game.

I also have PowerUp Heroes and this is a great title from Ubisoft!

Every movement are well recognized by the Kinect sensor and the lag is almost not present.

If you have any problem with the recognition of your movements, I'll suggest you to add more light into your living room.

• 3 weeks later...

well panic attack 10 it looks like we have good taste in games cause i got this game as well and it is awsome and very fun.other than not much stuff to do after the single player campaign but over all it is really great. i wish that games such as this,hulk hogan,rise of nightmares,gunstringer,blackwater and other fun games wouldnt get bad reviews.

well panic attack 10 it looks like we have good taste in games cause i got this game as well and it is awsome and very fun.other than not much stuff to do after the single player campaign but over all it is really great. i wish that games such as this,hulk hogan,rise of nightmares,gunstringer,blackwater and other fun games wouldnt get bad reviews.

man you took the words out of my mouth. these games are awesome. reviewers are bias against the kinect. they favour the controller type games lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow 9/10, Ive been skeptical on this, But i think ill rent it...Not sure about buying.

ya it reminds me alot of mortal kombat. some of the moves come feom it.

your 1st suit,for example, has a lightining ball. which is done exactly like fireball is streetfighter series. ie ken & ryu.

short but good story & was made for online play big time!