Anyone else looking forward to this?

Floodclaw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am just playing through the game now, I picked it up cheap last week. This game is very different from most, and I think I would be interested in a sequel. I think there's alot more going on here than meets the eye, and a second game could shed some light on any unanswered questions. I'm only half way through the game right now so almost all my questions are unanswered at this point, though lol...

It was one of the first games I played and I thought it was great, I havent played Doom 3 or anything and hadnt played anything much like it before. I liked the puzzle kind of series through levels now and then and the enemies and story was ok. Didnt like the boss of his girlfriend etc but I will defo keep a look out for a second and for sure rent it anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a title I'm looking forward even though it really isn't anything big or popular. One of those outside games that suprise you anyway. Shame there isn't anything productive being said about the game anyway.

Being honest I wouldn't be suprised to see the project dropped which would be a shame.

• 1 month later...

I can honestly say that I am not. I thought there were extremely too many bad things about prey 1, I played through it 4 times and never did it grow on me, or did I actually find any of it interesting. I can see how someone would like it, but it's not for me. Don't think I'll be picking up the second unless the achievements are as easy as they were in the first minus ranked matches

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed the first game. It was one of the first games I 1ked back in summer of 06, so it holds a special place in my heart. And it was the first multiplayer game I boosted :) Great memories with this game, really enjoyed the story. Hopefully it continues to be developed and they improve the bland multiplayer. Here's hoping it shows up at E3 in some way, shape or form!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Prey was one of the first 360 games that convinced me the system was more than just a PS2 with better graphics. Loved the puzzles, loved the story. Everything was fun and original.

The new protagonist is a hard sell for me. Looks like another Marcus Fenix knock-off with a "hardcore" name. Tommy was a great character and shouldn't be sidelined.

• 3 weeks later...

I am certainly looking forward to Prey 2. I originally brought Prey for $4, despite it being a shooter (I'm an RPG kinda gal), and I was surprised at how much I actually enjoyed it. I loved the cool gravity and the portals (which I will certainly miss in the second one), but I also enjoyed how it gave you puzzles and how rather mind-bending the game was. I wasn't a huge fan of the story at first, but towards the end I enjoyed it more and more, especially with all of the twists. I only hope Prey 2 will be even better, espeically with the kinds of graphics they are capable to date. I really loved the gun concepts in the first game as well. So I hope this one I will enjoy just as much as the first!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This game is really amazing. The story and the characters, everything! It did make me feel like playing those good games from the past (doom, duke nukem, etc) The beginning just blew my mind ( when they are taken) I really look forward for the next Prey game, the trailer was amazing! We want to see Tommy again!