When do people play?

Team Xlink

Hello.

I just bought Quake 4, the $4.99 price tag at GameStop (It was used) gave me a lot more reason to buy it.

I am a fan of Quake 1 and I am an active member of the Quake Scene. I love Quake and one of the many highlights of Quake is the multiplayer.

I tried to search for games online with Quake 4 and couldn't find any games except one time with one other person.

My question is:

When do people usually play?

Thank you.

Hello.

I just bought Quake 4, the $4.99 price tag at GameStop (It was used) gave me a lot more reason to buy it.

I am a fan of Quake 1 and I am an active member of the Quake Scene. I love Quake and one of the many highlights of Quake is the multiplayer.

I tried to search for games online with Quake 4 and couldn't find any games except one time with one other person.

My question is:

When do people usually play?

Thank you.

They don't, dead game is dead. If your looking to get online acheivments send a FR to this GT and I want to help.

GT: XXPuR3CaRnAgeXX

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My friends list actually has about 3 people who are Quakers (I was into this game at one point, not so much now) and they usually have about 6 people or so playing every night. They're a great group of guys to play with, even though some of them use cheap tactics constantly.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...