wow, this might be the easiest game ever

eiVaL

and if theres truely only about 5 or 6 missions, judging by the remaining space in the mission select box, then i hope the "inferno" and other difficulties are just as easy....but i dont think i can stand such mediocrity another 4-5 times..:(

i wish i was that hardcore

Mediocre? This game is hilarious! :woop: You're still right at the start, but it gets a lot more fun as you collect bigger and better weapons.

And like Pants Party says, there are 53 missions, so you will be at it for a while. I'm at about 55 hours or so, and only have two missions on Inferno left to do, but they are damn hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

wow, I picked this game up for less than I fiver in the sales. Never played it or heard of it before. I'm thinking to start it off soon.

So guys just how hard is this game. I dont think any of my live friends have this game and no one good enough to help me on local.

So if I was to attemp it solo, just how hard is it really? Like could somebody compare the difficulty. For example the spiderman 3 races are causing me BIG trouble and they are HAAAAARD times. Is this worse in terms of difficulty?

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my coop partner love this game, we've clocked up 70 hours. Sometimes we just bum out on Crimson shooting the Red Ants with random weapons for hours. The only other game we've clocked up that many hours on is RSV2.

Inferno's hard, but theres some great vids on youtube to help you out.

Still missing 7 weapons, even after 70 hours :/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

there's a code from the second gen console that works on the 360 version of this game. i used it [i literally used this damn code] a few years back and it gives you invincibility. i have searched the Internet and come up short - i know it doesn't do much good posting this without the code, but i'm so frustrated by not being able to find it that i couldn't help myself. i had to say something, anything - later yall :mad:

all I got to say is waaaay too repetitive for me. In regards to hard I dont really find it so even on inferno. I've dont some missions on Inferno already and I havent even beat Easy yet. Although its just takes waaay too long because of crapy weapons so usually I dont.

there's a code from the second gen console that works on the 360 version of this game. i used it [i literally used this damn code] a few years back and it gives you invincibility. i have searched the Internet and come up short - i know it doesn't do much good posting this without the code, but i'm so frustrated by not being able to find it that i couldn't help myself. i had to say something, anything - later yall :mad:

Is this true?

It most certainly is my friend. I found it in the back of a Cheats and tips code-book magazine [< Name?] underneeth a listing for the origional xbox. Just substate the back button and tahda. I can't find it though, I even went to that mags website tryn to look up back issues - still a no go.

100% positive

It most certainly is my friend. I found it in the back of a Cheats and tips code-book magazine [< Name?] underneeth a listing for the origional xbox. Just substate the back button and tahda. I can't find it though, I even went to that mags website tryn to look up back issues - still a no go.

100% positive

This is bollocks, EDF 2017 wasn't even released on previous gen consoles.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
This is bollocks, EDF 2017 wasn't even released on previous gen consoles.

I can't confirm this: Infinite health A B Y A L2+R2; or B B A Y LT Y

I found this on G4.

I'm 100% positive, still, there is an infinite health code for this game, even if the above doesn't work. I swear to you I've used it before.

• 6 months later...
I can't confirm this: Infinite health A B Y A L2+R2; or B B A Y LT Y

I found this on G4.

I'm 100% positive, still, there is an infinite health code for this game, even if the above doesn't work. I swear to you I've used it before.

Post the link next time...

EDF 2017 cheat codes

http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/54959/earth-defense-force-2017/cheats/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...