Official Bitching Thread

Hayden

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor again I'm afraid. Hated Blops and this is just as bad, poor weapons, annoying maps. And dull Multiplayer.

Going back to the far superior MW3 I think. Treyarch are shit.

Could'nt agree more, an absolute steaming pile of dogshite, treyarch can go suck a tramp's ballbags :(:p

Could'nt agree more, an absolute steaming pile of dogshite, treyarch can go suck a tramp's ballbags :(:p

Based upon your superior grammar and use of the English language, your probably a 15 year old kid that camps all game long; regardless of objective or TDM.

I've found that people who dislike the BLops game(s) are avid campers and favor the MW titles. It's also pretty obvious that the MW games absolutely cater to the campers. At least with the first BLops you actually had to EARN your killstreaks.

Level 40 tryhards already? Omg.

Anyway bout the only thing I can really say so far is that when there is a warning for a lightening strike etc, it needs to come sooner. I seem to always get hit by it FIRST. Then the warning comes. Yeah, thanks for the heads up.

I find campers ALOT in this game.

Seems like sniper rifles are pretty accurate.....

Edited by otaking live

Level 40 tryhards already? Omg.

Anyway bout the only thing I can really say so far is that when there is a warning for a lightening strike etc, it needs to come sooner. I seem to always get hit by it FIRST. Then the warning comes. Yeah, thanks for the heads up.

I find campers ALOT in this game.

Seems like sniper rifles are pretty accurate.....

That's the point of a lightning strike. To not give anyone time to get out of the way. It's like a super fast mortar strike.

I find that the leaderboards and multiplayer menu suck.. but other than that. Enjoying the gameplay so far.

Shotguns are still terrible. R870 feels worse than the Stakeout, and the Stakeout was bad.

If this seems to be the truth when I get on tonight, I'll be a very sad gamer.

I loved the Stakeout in the original. Excuse the term, but I was a 'beast' with it. And after hearing of smallish maps, I had hoped that after the inconsistencies of MW3's shotties, I could be reuinited with my pump action shotguns again. I so hope this quote isn't the case.

Also on the subject of this being worse than MW3 - MW3 was the worst of the lot in my opinion.

How do you mix up Mass Effect 2, a game published by EA, with Black Ops II, a game published by Activision?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Probably fake but let me explain why it might happen.

A pressing issue, the developers don't "print" the games themselves, they outsource that job to somebody else. So my guess is that Activision and EA both use the same company to press the game and somebody there loaded up the wrong image. So if this did actually happen this isn't the only copy, maybe 50,000+ others out there.

Only got it for the SP. Loving it one of the best campaigns IMO. Online however worst COD to date easy. Spawning is shite in fact its all just gay... But that's fine Halo is my MP game :)

Compared to MW3, this game has great spawns.

Played a bit of SP and 3-4 hours of multiplayer, and the only thing i hate is the community of CoD as usual.

Sorry guys but i have to say this but this game is just as bad as MW3, i can't tell u how many times i've put good shots on players only for them to turn around & drop me in what seems like 1 or 2 bullets from full health. Also i hate the fact that Ghost is unlocked so late in the prestige, Treyarchs explanation was to stop campers huh, well guess what dipshits its just got a whole lot worse imo, match after match its the other team spamming UVA's while my team gets the occasional 1 every now & again, & then they camp as they can see us but we can't see them, perfect Treyarch fucking perfect, Einstein must have been hard at work producing that formula now mustn't he have.