Will anyone be getting this?

isw42

I'm a fan of underdog games and FPS games in general, so I am probably going to pick this up for some mindless FPS gaming. It looks to be fairly promising for its scope and budget-style development.

There is a trailer at the below link if anyone is interested.

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/heavy-fire-shattered-spear-launches-next-week-for-xbox-360-ps3-and-pc-video-23-01-2013/

I'm a fan of underdog games and FPS games in general, so I am probably going to pick this up for some mindless FPS gaming. It looks to be fairly promising for its scope and budget-style development.

There is a trailer at the below link if anyone is interested.

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/heavy-fire-shattered-spear-launches-next-week-for-xbox-360-ps3-and-pc-video-23-01-2013/

I hadn't heard of this game but i'll definately be looking into getting it.

Easy achievements but the game is garbage. Aiming is controlled with the left stick and it's on rails. At least 2 playthroughs but each mission takes anywhere from 5-8 minutes. One playthrough for rookie, one for veteran and possibly running through every mission on both difficulties for the 100% special objects achievements. Will confirm later.

Edit: Turns out that the special objects are hidden radios. One per level and you have to collect them on both difficulties. I found maybe one or two so they really blend in to me. I'll have to wait for a collectible guide for those.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

Achievements are easy.. but the game sucks!

I got 450G in 1 hour and 10 minutes..

Could probably complete the game from start to finish in 2 hours but I had to turn it off due to the awful controls and on-rails shite..

Probably finish it tomomorrow I guess..

The Game is Exactly like the Previous One Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, which I played on the PS3 (Unfortunately the 360 version never got released).

Very Easy Game. The Achievements are almost the same, except for the added collectables. At $20, it is definitely worth the price, but if you can rent it, go that way, as it is very short.

Also, Veteran Difficulty really makes no difference. Enemies still die in 1 shot. The enemy are just a touch more accurate.

I'd pick this up but no one has it. guess i'll have to search online or wait for a preowned copy to be traded in which may be the best way to go since i'd have a week to return it for a full refund.

this game is SO FUCKING frustrating. Worst game i have ever played. The controls are fucking horrible. i would recommend any one renting this one. Save that 20 bucks towards a decent game.

this game is SO ####### frustrating. Worst game i have ever played. The controls are ####### horrible. i would recommend any one renting this one. Save that 20 bucks towards a decent game.

Hmm doesn't look to be very frustrating. Just short, but what would you expect for a measly $20?!

"Overview

Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10

Offline: 34 (1000 )

Online: 0 (0 )

Approximate amount of time to 1000: Under 4 hours"

Hmm doesn't look to be very frustrating. Just short, but what would you expect for a measly $20?!

"Overview

Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10

Offline: 34 (1000 )

Online: 0 (0 )

Approximate amount of time to 1000: Under 4 hours"

Play it and you will see. I for one have never played a game on rails or with the aiming with the left joystick. There are times when you are on a turret and have to kill enemies in front, and both sides. Get slaughtered fast. Very frustrating. As REP says you will DIE alot. But there are some parts with horrible check points. In my Op anybody that finishs this in under 4 hrs is a beast!!! I wasnt expecting much for 20 bucks, but i also was not expecting the frustration level either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...