Demonic Vacation At The Blood & City Critters DLC?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I'll be damned, it was only xbox being xbox, Bunker DLC is off 50% now

Does anyone plan on making an acheivement guide for these two new dlcs?

Well, can't make it but I can give you what I found so far:

Sacred Money50 http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/gp-g.pngCollect all holy items on Monastery map (solo campaign)

First one is in a tree stump on the left of the floating castle, just enter the castle and find an exit.

The other one is right before the exit on the left on top of the rock stairs(just jump on the map border to get around)

That's odd, I think I got every devil stars but I didn't get the secret with the candle, I died a lot after getting the first relic but eventually I got the first relic and went to the 2nd without dieing and after killing everything and got the achiement.

Hope it helps

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I had no idea about the final 3 DLC until last year some time. Just come back to play them after about 3 years, so for the ruin the ruins, and in general, am I right in saying destroyable items are all wooden chests or barrels (wooden and exploding)? Or is there anything else? As soon as I started Zombie Bunker DLC I was trying to destroy wooden boxes as I could remember breaking things, but not what.