http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for people to help me get my final two achievements on moon. (One Giant Leap & Ground Control) I just want these finally done lol I had a guy who did a modded lobby so we could get the Time Travel Will Tell achievement easier and well at this point I wouldn't mind being in a modded lobby again just to get these achievements again >_< Message me if interested in helping My gamertag is Baneful Shark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking to boost for the "Shooting on Location" achievement on the Call of the Dead map. if anyone can or would like to help, please message my gt: RS 1 0 0 5. i am also willing to help anyone else out in any BO achievement as to return the favor

• 3 weeks later...
Two friends and I have alot of experience with zombies easter eggs and have been looking into getting back into some. So if you are looking to get one done send me a message. We are certainly willing to help out. GT: Kelkuno

Hey man, its been awhile since I played the maps but would love some experienced help. gt halomike9227 :) Edit:Seriously can someone please help me? :mad:

Edited by halomike927

• 1 month later...

if anybody is looking to get through some zombie fun, i would be more than happy to dust this game off and get some zombie killing in. happy to help with easter eggs as i have done everything, though i would prefer not to play shangri-la ever again. message my GT (UAtimo) if you want another player.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for someone to help me acquire a myriad of zombie achievements. Need some on Five, the Collector achievement, the Shangri La EE, the Ascension EE, and few others. I'll help with ones I already have if anyone is interest in helping me. Send me a message on XBL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I need to get the Shangri La easter egg done and I was wondering if anyone else who needed it could join me?

I'd prefer you have a mic and some zombie experience. Also would be good if you knew how to do the easter egg.

This requires 4 people so I need 3.

I need 3 people to do it with. Basic requirements are a mic and basic knowledge on how to play zombies and complete the easter egg.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG
Double post being merged together.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, turns out I posted in the wrong section last time. My bad, this seems confusing to me right now! But I'm looking for people to earn the Easter eggs in the black ops games, if you're interested please add;

MyBrainSukcs

😈

• 4 months later...

Since Black Ops is now backwards compatible, I need people to play this game with. I play mainly Hardcore but I'm down for anything, you don't need to have a positive K/D but please be decent, my back can't take the weight. If you are interested in playing send me a message or a game invite either on Xbox One or 360 (I'm playing on the Xbox One)

GT: OracularThunder

• 2 weeks later...