Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is punisher1419, I use to have a team who boosted achievements in this but now split up cause it took too long. Now I want to find players who wants to get this achievement.It can take a week or two weeks depends on the people. Just friend request me or just message me. 500 kills a day could be done I think 2 hours, I don't remember. 500 + kills a day can get that achievement just need patience and consistency.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm also looking to get most of the online achievements in attempt to grind towards the glitchy Seriously achievement. I'm hoping to 100% Gears 1-3. I've finished Gears of War 2 after being reset at around 60,000 kills, and I'm a month and a half away from grinding out Gears of War 3. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Need Immediate Help

TL;DR version: I need help for this game's online achievements REALLY badly and can't find a group.

Original version:

Hi all. I know there may be a of these on the forums. I'm sorry if that's the case.

I desperately need help with this game. I have finished the campaign on Insane co-op, and am going for a 90% completion rate for this game (as in 90% of the gamerscore, which which would be 1125 total gamerscore for this game). I have already decided to skip Seriously, but there are still many other online achievements I need to reach 90% or 1125 GS.

The main reason this is so desperate is that I'm trying to finish up a very long list of games so that I can get to the Xbox One. I have OCD (not self-diagnosed), and have to do things in a certain order. For example, playing Assassin's Creed IV before/without Assassin's Creed II would drive me nuts.

The problem is, I can't find a group for this game. Also, despite being good enough for Insane, I'm not even close to good enough to do the online achievements in a reasonable amount of time. I'm looking for help in Gears 1 thru 3, as well as Judgment. ANY help would be appreciated, as I am getting desperate to finish this list off.

• 2 weeks later...
Need Immediate Help

TL;DR version: I need help for this game's online achievements REALLY badly and can't find a group.

Original version:

Hi all. I know there may be a of these on the forums. I'm sorry if that's the case.

I desperately need help with this game. I have finished the campaign on Insane co-op, and am going for a 90% completion rate for this game (as in 90% of the gamerscore, which which would be 1125 total gamerscore for this game). I have already decided to skip Seriously, but there are still many other online achievements I need to reach 90% or 1125 GS.

The main reason this is so desperate is that I'm trying to finish up a very long list of games so that I can get to the Xbox One. I have OCD (not self-diagnosed), and have to do things in a certain order. For example, playing Assassin's Creed IV before/without Assassin's Creed II would drive me nuts.

The problem is, I can't find a group for this game. Also, despite being good enough for Insane, I'm not even close to good enough to do the online achievements in a reasonable amount of time. I'm looking for help in Gears 1 thru 3, as well as Judgment. ANY help would be appreciated, as I am getting desperate to finish this list off.

I could help you with some of your Cheevos for this game. I love gears anyway ha. I also need help with the cheevo on Gears 3 for killing 10 enemies while playing as the leader 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for the campaign achievements (Insane Co-op, Dom ones, Berserker on hardcore etc) and most of the multiplayer ones.

Hit me up on 360: L0komo.

Preferred if boosting partner has a mic.

Will update this post gradually as I get more achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • bLaKgRaVy changed the title to Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion