Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody who wants to help me with expert, that would be greatly appreciated. trying to get through the last handful of achievements i can get from this game (don't have sacrifice DLC)

Edited by UAtimo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So it's pretty much the end of September and with Halloween coming was wondering if anyone was feeling up for zombies this month/future. Old account lost/deleted so can only find new people plus now have no achievements. Anyone interested in L4D 1&2 or anything else anytime soon add me up.

Gamertag : WorseDiamond110

PSN : AustinH96663

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just need 1 player for chaos generator. Hoping to do this during this weekend!!

GT: HomeRun916

Hey people.

I'd like to get a few people on my list that have this game and are looking to play it again now that is BC.

Anyone interested in some Versus or Expert campaigns?

My copy of the game is in the mail as we speak (sold it awhile ago). I'm looking to play with people too so hit me up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have all of the Dlc and I have 1500 in the first game and I have Still something to prove in this game. I'm looking to boost a good amount of infected multiplayer achievements and three survivor achievements (Heartwarmer, The Quick and The Dead and Tank Burger) I also need Chaos Generator in the Sacrifice finale. I will help out in return with achievements that you need.

My gamertag is Deadsea 1993.

Edited by Deadsea 1993