Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 2 months later...

I'm down for a boosting session to get all the ribbons and competitive multiplayer stuff, I have the coop stuff covered just need the other bits.

Drop me a message on live and if I'm available I'll message you back ASAP

GT:- TheDea1er

Timezone:- BST/GMT

EDIT:- Got all the ribbons online with a mate cept tag assist. Gona hopefully get that just by playing.

Edited by PnPTheDealer

Mainly looking for someone to run through the campaign with on whatever difficulty, preferably the highest.If you wanna rush through the game on a lower difficulty that fine as well, just let me know

Make sure you can play for a couple of hours, I would love to complete it in one go.

I don't use a mic, I hate quitters and I f_cking hate this game, so let's get it done! :D

GT: AL0HA FR0M HELL

Edited by Thumbtaxx

can someone give me a hand here, I already finished the game but my last guy in my game who has the last upgrade that I need does not show..., so if someone who has that guy that does show I would really appreciate the help if I could join your game to get this guy. so if anyone out there can spare me 10 min that would be gr8 :) my gt: i1i Reaper i1i

msg me..., SE3 so I know tks in advance. i'll be on all day or until I get this...lol

Edited by Reaper44

can someone give me a hand here, I already finished the game but my last guy in my game who has the last upgrade that I need does not show..., so if someone who has that guy that does show I would really appreciate the help if I could join your game to get this guy. so if anyone out there can spare me 10 min that would be gr8 :) my gt: i1i Reaper i1i

msg me..., SE3 so I know tks in advance. i'll be on all day or until I get this...lol

Did you follow Maka's guide?

What I noticed in this level, that if some enemies are coming at you, the stupid AI makes them fall of an edge or bridge here and there. Looks funny, but it could maybe have screwed up your weapon upgrade collectible? Play the mission again on Cadet and try to stay stealthy might do the trick.

Found this on the TA site btw, nice tip I think if you want to do Authentic difficulty on coop:

============Cut&Paste================================

Credit Goes to (Melar20 PSN)

ONLY CO-OP Authentic

Multiplayer -> Create private game -> Deathmatch

With this setup:

Score limit: none

Time limit: none

Ballistic realism: simple

Tactical assistance: full

Damage type: normal

Rifles only: no

Start the game. Play a few seconds, then exit. Now you go to co-op, put any mission you like in authentic and play. You'll play in authentic but with the settings of deathmatch, so is much easier (radar, no wind, etc). You even have checkpoints. Your partner will also have this.

You lose the glitch if you die and have to restart a level, but your partner keeps it. If you finish a mission without retries you'll have the glitch in the next mission also.

So, if you lose it, exit co-op and repeat the steps. And yes, everytime you want to play you must do it.

============Cut&Paste================================

Did you follow Maka's guide?

What I noticed in this level, that if some enemies are coming at you, the stupid AI makes them fall of an edge or bridge here and there. Looks funny, but it could maybe have screwed up your weapon upgrade collectible? Play the mission again on Cadet and try to stay stealthy might do the trick.

I've already 1000 this on my x1 so I know what's the problem bro, no offence. all I'm looking for is to join a game that has that AI with that upgrade so I can take it from him and that's it. but I do appreciate your input and help bro :)

I've already 1000 this on my x1 so I know what's the problem bro, no offence. all I'm looking for is to join a game that has that AI with that upgrade so I can take it from him and that's it. but I do appreciate your input and help bro :)

Oh right. I can do that, quickly setup a coop level with the last level, and get that upgrade. Shoot me a message. :uzi:

Oh right. I can do that, quickly setup a coop level with the last level, and get that upgrade. Shoot me a message. :uzi:

JelmerF...., tks for the help and quick reply bro, u saved my ass and I really appreciate the help u did for me. tks once again bro that was sick of u to do that for me :dance:

Looking for someone to help me with the online co-op achievements. I need "the everyman", "highly decorated", "sniping with friends". I'm at level 20 now. I'm on most nights and weekends, time zone: CST. Drop me a friend invite.

My GT is: LiveWellDieHard

Thanks

:uzi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am simply looking for a partner to help me out in Mission 7 and Mission 8. That's all I need left to complete in Authentic difficulty. Anyone willing to help me beast those two missions, I will return the favor either boosting this game or anything else pretty much.

I unfortunately am playing on the XBOX 360 for this game so please send me a message on XBL, not here. I have a mic and I am not 12 years old...

• 2 weeks later...