are the servers still up?

samjustsam

remembered that i had this game and got only 2 online achievements for it. the achievement list seems to be more challenging than the original versions list and it also seems to have more mp related achievements. that said...are the servers still up? anyone still playing this online? if not then can i get more gamerscore if i can get a copy of the original version and play just its story. i got gta 4 when i was playing this game and totally forgot i had the game since then lol. i had downloaded some maps for the original and was wondering if they worked with colonies or does colonies already come with them on disc? any info would be helpful. thanx

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah everything is still up the best time to look for games online is between 5 to 10 pm central time. Normally at this time you will be able to find games at least with 4 players and sometimes 8 which are really fun. Also get used to the rocket that is what must of the game types are. If you get on at another time there may not be another person or youll just do 1v1s. If you really like the MP I suggest getting the original LP because they normally have way more players. Also my gamertag is Kidakairis if you want someone to play with add me and we can play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...