The BioShock Collection

Thai J

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow. That looks nice. Can't complain if it's going to look better than the original PC graphics.

Can't wait to find out about achievements. Do you think there will be 3000G or more? The three games had 4195G. So without the MP maybe they will adjust the scores and there'll be 4000G? Regardless, I hope they don't copy and paste the lists from the original games. They probably will but oh well.

Really excited for this.

No clue about the achievements but I imagine they'll be the exact same minus the multiplayer ones for BioShock 2.

There's some things about the Collection release that I don't like so far, one of them being the change to the Andrew Ryan statue at the start. That statue looks sad and confused in the Collection whereas the expression comes off as more menacing and bold in the original.

I want to see more of it to get a look at the changes made to the original game and BioShock 2. I'm pleased that if you own BioShocks 1/2/Minerva's Den on PC, then you'll get a free upgrade. Sort of the same situation with the Skyrim Special Edition, but it'd be cool if console owners could get the same deal too if they purchased digital copies.

Exactly. No game in my opinion has put together such great voice acting, atmosphere, sound, graphics, characters and story all at once. Not to mention that the game play was pretty damn good at the time the game came out. Although I've beaten this game more times than I care to admit, I now own a high end pair of surround sound headphones and I can't wait to experience the atmosphere again.

BioShock 2 refined the combat and game play. Although the story or characters weren't as intriguing, BioShock 2 was only a let down because it's predecessor was nearly perfect. I've only beaten this game twice and not since the year it came out so I'm looking forward to going through it again. Plus this game had Minerva's Den. One of the best DLC add ins I've ever played.

Infinite was a return to form with Levine back in the drivers seat. The new setting was awesome with a mysterious story on par with the first game. Although the conclusion was a little further "out there" it was still a thrill nonetheless. Great graphics and voice acting again helped this game be one of the finest of the last generation. Once again, I've only gone through this one twice and not since the release year. I'm also looking forward to the great Rapture DLC that it had. That damn challenge mode Clash in the Clouds was a pain though. Getting all the ribbons I mean.

Edited by Thai J