How I fixed my glitched DLC achievements

ANIM4L

Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding this DLC glitch fix.

I was one of the poor fools who did ONE single online achievement ((the one about making a custom mask)) then found out later about this glitch.

I've yet to download the DLC but I really want to.

I've not played versus since making that mask nor do I plan on it right away. I just wanted to clear up a few things before I tried for the DLC.

#1. the guide says get "all obtainable" achievements beforehand. Is he referring to ALL online ones too or just the "kill x guys with x gun" types?

#2. would using this glitch fix method work if you've never played the DLC before? Or do I have to play it once and let my achievements glitch then go back and replay it to fix them?

I'd appreciate any info ya'll care to shed on this for me.

Thanks.

~DarkWyn

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding this DLC glitch fix.

I was one of the poor fools who did ONE single online achievement ((the one about making a custom mask)) then found out later about this glitch.

I've yet to download the DLC but I really want to.

I've not played versus since making that mask nor do I plan on it right away. I just wanted to clear up a few things before I tried for the DLC.

#1. the guide says get "all obtainable" achievements beforehand. Is he referring to ALL online ones too or just the "kill x guys with x gun" types?

#2. would using this glitch fix method work if you've never played the DLC before? Or do I have to play it once and let my achievements glitch then go back and replay it to fix them?

I'd appreciate any info ya'll care to shed on this for me.

Thanks.

~DarkWyn

For your first question, I think it's all the achievements because the glitch fix resets all your stats on EA's servers, so you'd have to start from the beginning to get the achievements that need some grinding like The Beast or win a versus match in all modes and maps.

For the second I don't know, but you have at least one achievement glitched because of the mp cheevo you have already unlocked, so you will have to do the glitch fix anyway to get the full 1250G.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, okay.

Hmm..in regards to having all the achievements done, is it REQUIRED? Or can I simply do the glitch fix without having all the others achievements done if I don't care about my stats being reset?

Honestly, I think you can do the glitch fix anytime, 100% completion or not. The only reason why it's been proposed to get all obtainable achievements first, is if you want to get the full 1250G without having to start some tedious achievements from scratch like the beast because of stats reset. But yeah you can do it, I don't see why not!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've read through most of the posts but I'm wondering... I wanted to start playing this game but I wanna get something clear first. Which achievements cause the glitch? Only MP or do co-op achievements affect the glitch as well?

Only mp achievements in versus cause the glitch. Play through the entire campaign, solo or co-op, including DLC and get all related achievements first, few of them will be easier in co-op though. Keep all mp cheevos for last, they all are identified as versus in their description. This way you shouldn't have to reset your stats.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...