This game is really bad dont buy !!!!!

BARRICADE2412

I liked Turning Point actually MUCH better than this crap, at least Nazis in New York was crazy shit but it had some nice shoot outs, but seriously the werewolf respawning is so annoyingly bad, and the controls are really not next generation gaming worthy.

Not even worth the 7 bucks I spent for it second hand.

Hopefully next time the makers will try something more believable instead of this nonsense.

• 2 months later...
I could'nt tell you if it was crap as I cant find it anywhere used ( quite rare ) but after playing the demo I thought it wasn't that bad.

The mythological story is interesting what with all the various beasties you have to fight, so yeah I'll give it a try if i can find it:eek:.

I bought it for $30 a few years back. I enjoyed the mythology part. but I'm into cryptozoology. I think they did a good job with the Werewolfs and everything else (creature wise) on how they attack. Gameplay could be better. Infinite spawning enemies do get annoying. I never thought about getting rid of the game though. Kinda glad I kept it. I havn't seen a copy in a long time.

If you are looking for easy achievements pass. Single player can get extremely annoying on parts on easy. I'm dreading going through on hard. Multi is completly dead unless you get a boosting party. Online requires 6 or 8 people (depending on achievement) to do in ranked. Good thing is the lobby is so dead everytime you search you get put in your boosting session.

• 3 years later...

why everyone giving a bad rep for the game when I first left the museum and saw the cut scene I instantly knew I would enjoy the game, now boss battle at chapter 6 pissed me off failed that part 8 times 8 times!!! and I looked at the online achievements now that pisses me off as well just cause nobody plays anymore or how hard they are to get or boosting is the only way to unlock them or the servers are down. But whatever the reason don't listen to some of the people what they say if it's bad or not if you think a game looks cool and you really want to see what it's like go ahead that's what I do and I was right this game is great thats what I think anyway, I give the game a 9.5/10 just because of those 2 problems I have with the game chapter 6 boss and online achievements.

• 5 months later...