1 Million Lums taking forever

Pain Immortal

• 3 months later...

Even though you may not like them, I would continue to work on daily challenges and trying to improve your score in order to get more lums; these challenges are pretty quick to complete, can get lums fast if you try, and they change daily so at least there is some variety. I got lums extremely quickly from doing the daily challenges, and it did not take long at all for me to get the 1,000,000 needed for the achievement. :)

Even though you may not like them, I would continue to work on daily challenges and trying to improve your score in order to get more lums; these challenges are pretty quick to complete, can get lums fast if you try, and they change daily so at least there is some variety. I got lums extremely quickly from doing the daily challenges, and it did not take long at all for me to get the 1,000,000 needed for the achievement. :)

I finally done it!

I went on with Daily and weekly challenges (even when they got extremly boring!)! if they were done i did the Level i posted a Video from! in my opinion the Charakter at 1.000.000 wasn't worth it! but the Points was worth it :D

But thanks for your advises :D

I finally done it!

I went on with Daily and weekly challenges (even when they got extremly boring!)! if they were done i did the Level i posted a Video from! in my opinion the Charakter at 1.000.000 wasn't worth it! but the Points was worth it :D

But thanks for your advises :D

Glad to hear that you got it, congratulations! :) I didn't think the character was very good either, but I did enjoy the gamerscore that I got from it! ;)