Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Guest Scotty

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scotty
Solid guide, glad it doesn't take too long to get 1000 but longer than I thought. My partner decided to get the game a bit later after release so looks like I'll wait to play this myself. Can't imagine it being too fun solo.

i actually enjoyed it solo. there aren't that many instances were having 2 human players would make the game more fun, if any at all. its also very easy, even on insane.

• 2 weeks later...

May I present a tip for the achievement "Backstabbing Bastard"?

Most of the backstab kills you can get throughout your playthrough, if you are lucky should the enemy have his back turned to you.

But if you want to get it in a slower, but easier, safer method, load up the chapter Narco Hell, followed by 34. A Ray Of Sun. Near the beginning of that chapter, you'll get to a point where either one of them says "Let's play this smart." You'll see three guys in the next area; one that's standing to the left, the other two walking forward, trash-talking. If you are able to sneak in quietly from behind, you can backstab the person on the left, then take out the other two quickly by any means. Once all three are dead, restart the checkpoint and do it again until you've reached 50 kills.

By the way, I wouldn't trust the gameplay stats in your profile. It said that I had 35 backstabs, but when I went to reload the chapter, I found that I wasn't dropped back into my checkpoint, so I had to fight my way back. I managed to backstab one of the enemies while on route to that place and the achievement.

Also, this was done on Insane difficulty, but if you want to make it easier for you, just do this on casual so that you won't get wounded easily in the process.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Scotty
Can you play split screen co-op with 2 gamer tags? or is it online co-op only?

Yeah you can play split screen if you like. All the achievements can be earned offline.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Scotty
can you trick the buy all guns & buy all outfits achievements buy making purchases then quitting to the main menu? I do realize you need all of them for "Deep pockets" but I just wanted to see if I could rush the other two

i've not tried it, but i wouldn't have thought so.

Guest Scotty
You think it saves after every purchase then?

i honestly can't remember. you should try it. buy something, then see if the auto-save icon appears, if there is one.

• 1 month later...
This probably has already been discussed so sorry for the same question but i completed every chapter of the 2nd mission with different players and i did not get the Co-op achievement,i believe it needs to be done with the same player? Thanks.

Are you referring to the achievement TWO Heads?

You just need to complete one full mission with a human partner, and you can do it with a second controller through split-screen. so maybe using different partners does void the achievement. If you're just after the achievement, i'd recommend just doing it in split-screen.:)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...