FUBAR - Tips & Tricks

Nozza

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The start of chapter 13 where you're defending Adams, makes chapter 6 feel like you played on easy.

This part is so tough and Adams is useless. Getting flanked, blown up, getting killed when aiming to kill enemy. F**kingh brutal!

Actually, this part i nailed a good strat for. When you get to the checkpoint you can quickly get to the front cover, pick up some grenades on the right (?). Blow up two groups quickly, and pick off one or two by quickly going out of cover and back in again. Once there's only a few left you can bolt back to cover to the right just behind the chopper (Other times i just grabbed the nades and ran back to the chopper cover area straight away).

Don't worry about Adams, he might be more useless than normal, but he's invisible. At this stage you can just be incredibly patient, and pick the enemy off one by one.

The Scar was on the ground next to the cover as well, so i saved 2 rounds of the explosive shot for the heavy. Explosive shot - stun him - empty a few rounds to the face of your secondary. Reload. Repeat. And if he gets too close, blind fire and pray that all your bullets hit ;)

• 1 year later...
I just finished my FUBAR run and thought I'd add some more pointers.

- make sure you are tagging enemies all the time with RB. Like, all the time. As soon as your squad kills the target, tag another asap.

Are we playing the same damn game? This is only a good idea in certain situations - enemies in elevated positions, close quarters, or hallways/areas where the enemies are pretty much all close together. If you're telling your team to move across an area of ANY decent size, they will without fail get downed quickly.