Online achievements?

I saw that this game lists that you can get all the achievements offline. This is not true. I would not have bought this game if I had known it had online achievements, shooters are a dime a dozen and I was happy to see one that didn't have online achievements. Oh well.

Not to mention the other achievements are ridiculous for it. Log in once a day for 100 days? Yeah, how fun for a 5-8 hour game.

Edited by Sizzy

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that you bought the game thinking it would be something it isn't.

However there is a way to get around the tediousness of the "Comitted & Obsessive" achievements. Look in the "Achievement Guide" under "Focused". The method described there is probably how most gamers got those achievements done and dusted. :)

• 1 year later...
I saw that this game lists that you can get all the achievements offline. This is not true. I would not have bought this game if I had known it had online achievements, shooters are a dime a dozen and I was happy to see one that didn't have online achievements. Oh well.

Not to mention the other achievements are ridiculous for it. Log in once a day for 100 days? Yeah, how fun for a 5-8 hour game.

The greasiest part is that the online achievemetns are all worth ZERO gamerscore. lol