Are DLC maps still playable?

Melfar

Simple question. Are ANY of the DLC maps still playable in War Games? Because me and a group of friends could not find one DLC map in any playlist last night. The only DLC we found was Ricochet and Forge Island. If they aren't in there anymore, don't buy the DLC, because you won't be able to get all 2000 gamerscore.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Likely not literally 'never', but chances are very slim. Same with Reach.

So goddamn awful, there's loads of cool maps that loads of people have but can hardly play. Overpriced and underused. Just up game price slightly and release all maps for free in a standard game update.

That shit's the same now for 3 games in a row (though at least they decreased H3 prices eventually), they either don't learn, or don't care.

Anyway, yes you can play them, but you'll need enough party members to completely fill up the playlist(s). Then you get no 'random' people, and if all of you have the DLC, you'll find DLC games all the time. If you're lucky you can find a group of 8+ friends and play Team Slayer. If you are looking to do the achievements, just get a group of people together that wanna do the same. I did that for the Reach DLC achievements and I did all of them in 2 nights.

Btw, feel free to add me if you look to boost the DLC achievements I still wanna do that someday too.