Glitched?

ReD S1X

Okay here's the story, after playing the whole first case without making any mistakes using the Case 1 Walkthrough, I got all the Skill, Cunning, Thoroughness in 100%. But as I checked on my achievement list, some of the achievements are still locked like Manage to get skill at 65% but not 90 and 100 but got my thoroughness at 100% but not 90% and Cunning 100% but not 65 and 90.

So I thought that it didn't register so I keep playing and finish case 2 well above 90 but not 100 yet most of the 90% and 65% achievement didn't unlock.

So in the most commonly used word when people had this problem, WTF? and has anyone got this problem as well? And any remedy to this?

Update:

Nevermind what I said, I didn't thoroughly checked the Walkthrough and all I have to do was replaying it all over again.

Feel a bit silly

Edited by ReD S1X
Update

• 2 weeks later...

No really need manually save before end of Case 1, game will autosave just before you (spoiler) press camera. In main menu, just load that autosave and watch ending, repeat until all cheevos unlocked. 520 at end of case one, sweet.

• 3 weeks later...
I had the same problemes with the achievments like you.

Luckily I had a save right before the end of the first case and all I did was to load that save, watched the ending sequence again and got all the missing achievements.

Thanx Pteppic! I had the same probs as you. All I did was replay the last checkpoint and... :locked:locked:locked

I had the same problemes with the achievments like you.

Luckily I had a save right before the end of the first case and all I did was to load that save, watched the ending sequence again and got all the missing achievements.

I agree, saving your game before finishing the case is crucial, once you reload any achievement that you should've received will unlock.

• 5 months later...