"public only" achievments will be made availible to private matches in next TU

eiVaL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually didn't mean that. I was simply posting like those few who keep complaining that they did get in by playing FFA normally and complain that those who don't have any skill at the game. As far as I know, you aren't one of them, so no offence intended;)

Sorry man I was going to help you but I you know...didn't.:p

Dick lol no worries, I took care of business. Off topic...bullseye tonight?

I almost can't wait for this one to arrive.. I just want the Surprise achievement to unlock. Let's hope they release it in early June.

Well from what they said the other day in a stream , it'll be mid june for vip owners and late june for non vip holders. So soon enough.

Btw I'm with you on getting the surprise achievement done.

based on what Jim said yesterday that all but the 1 "Public/Ranked" achievment in the next DLC will not be available in private, makes it sound like what ever changes they are making to the current ones wont effect those which also say "Public/Ranked" either. so im not sure what exactly what issue they think they fixed in the TU or the reason they announced this in the first place is since its not effecting ALL achievements

based on what Jim said yesterday that all but the 1 "Public/Ranked" achievment in the next DLC will not be available in private, makes it sound like what ever changes they are making to the current ones wont effect those which also say "Public/Ranked" either. so im not sure what exactly what issue they think they fixed in the TU or the reason they announced this in the first place is since its not effecting ALL achievements

All the Call To Arms achievements will be available in private as well as all the new Lost Relics achievements EXCEPT For Golden Artifacts. They are making that one public/ranked only.

well, i read the lost relic dlc will be on private, as well call to arms.

but 2 achievements, Golden Artifacts and All Aboard, won't be on private you would need friend to help out on those 2 achievements.

http://www.xboxgamercard.org/gamercard-generator/ultimate_image.php?gamertag=CraziestDemonic

Well yeah somone said it 4 posts above you, see below. All Aboard is a Call to Arms achievement and it can already be done in private.

Off topic: Why the fuck are you putting your gamercard in every post instead of putting it in your sig?

All the Call To Arms achievements will be available in private as well as all the new Lost Relics achievements EXCEPT For Golden Artifacts. They are making that one public/ranked only.

• 1 month later...