Is this game going to drive me insane?

Really doesn't look like the sort of game I would normally play. I am a bit of a graphics whore to be honest so playing something like this wouldn't normally enter my mind. But I also like achievements so an 'easy' 1000 is very appealing.

Should I do it??

Finished it now. Thoroughly enjoyable game, even with the walk through. The getting killed 100 times cheevo popped at the very last bit so shows it's still tricky! Would never have figured it all out without the walk through. Loved it. :)

However, it's a direct port of something that was amazing when it was released. Only reason to play this is for the GS, and I rarely say that.

Or to restore childhood memories of course!

Loved this back in the day, also Flashback. Those two were games whixh simply were ahead of their time.

Loved it! Still do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Played it back in the day, but had forgotten how much I hated it....until I picked up an Xbox One controller and started playing it again....urgh.

Horrible story

Horrible Gameplay mechanic

Horrible controls that don't even match the help screen

A very short game that promotes value for money and justifies itself by how many times you will have to repeat the same section over and over and over again, thereby giving it a pseudo-longevity.....This was how games were though back then, annoying and repetitive.

An easy enough 1000:gsicon: if you can get to the end without throwing the controller at a wall.

• 3 months later...
Played it back in the day, but had forgotten how much I hated it....until I picked up an Xbox One controller and started playing it again....urgh.

Horrible story

Horrible Gameplay mechanic

Horrible controls that don't even match the help screen

A very short game that promotes value for money and justifies itself by how many times you will have to repeat the same section over and over and over again, thereby giving it a pseudo-longevity.....This was how games were though back then, annoying and repetitive.

An easy enough 1000:gsicon: if you can get to the end without throwing the controller at a wall.

With the video walkthrough, I had no trouble getting through the game. The controls aren't the greatest but also aren't completely awful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...