EASY Level four weapon acquisition achievement

Lucent Beam

I was reading a walkthrough on GameFAQs and seriously getting the 4th weapon turned out to be a total joke. Not hard at all. We should change the achievement guide because this made it so much easier.

This is what I ended up doing and I didn't have any problem beating the level on hard. Just make sure you don't get caught in a swarm of enemies + offficers and it will be a joke.

The trick is having Yukimura and Mistunari in your party. Yukimura's RB attack can kill enemy officers in two or three hits when he's around level 50/60 and Mitsunari's RB attack can clear out a lot of enemies easily and also take off a larger chunk from enemy officers.

Level: Wu Chapter 4-X Battle of Wan Castle. This level is really tiny and the officers come in waves. Also, there are weapons in boxes around the level. Just make sure you open all the boxes in the area. A few will be weapons. I played the level twice and only got a 4th weapon for one character each time, but I did get the weapon at least once so achievement unlocked. Whether you get the weapon or not is pretty much random but the level is so easy, you won't mind running through it again anyway. Another weapon box is dropped by Pang De, I think.

The easiest way to beat this is to stay where the peasants/lady samurai/etc escape through. This way, every time a new wave comes, you can run to each officer separately without getting flooded. Make sure you are at that escape gate when the last wave comes because then you can kill the last girl officer to end the level easier. When she appears, a male officer will appear by the gate. Kill him, let her run over, and then kill her without the other officers of the wave coming near. Super easy.

Again the only tricky part is making sure multiple officers don't swarm you.

Abilities to equip:

Karma - raises luck

Fortitude - raises defense

Conserve - reduces Musou gauge usage. This is important for the RB attacks.

Awakening - strengthens Musou attack

Boost - strengthens charge attack

Refill - refills Musou gauage in battle. Also important for the RB attacks.

Potence - increases attack strength

Another important thing is to make your character's equipped weapon have the right skills to make this level easy. I figured that the following skills on the weapons seemed most helpful.

Fuse Yukimura's weapon with these skills:

Bolt

Flash

Slay

Absorb

Air

Brave

Agility

Might

Fuse Mistunari's weapon with these skills:

Bolt

Flash

Slay

Absorb

Air

Brave

Agility

Might

It's important to aim Yukimura's RB attack correctly... it will literally knock out officers so fast that they can't even hit you. I was around 55 with Yukimura and maybe 62 with Mistunari when I first tried this level.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
do u have to play in chaos or can u get it in easy?

It's on either Hard or Chaos levels - play it on Hard as Chaos is extremely difficult (to me anyway!).

Thanks so much for this tip - played through it once on Hard and got 2 of the weapons (both were for the same person and the same weapon :eek: But a weapon is a weapon!). Although I didn't use the same characters or weapon skills.

I used Shu Chapter 5 - X on hard and got 2 level 4 weapons for two different people, this is the same chapter that I farm for abilities on.

My weapon setup usually goes like this:

Ice

Flash

Brave

Range

Might

Absorb

Drain

Range

Though you may want to substitute one with Rage because I usually play on easy :p

My abilities go as followed:

1-3 for the characters (Speed, Power, Technique)

Recover

Recuperate

Potence

Acclaim (opt.)

Refill

Awakening (opt.)

I could have 1k'd this game like 4 days after I got it but I just want to do it all for some reason, idk, I'm weird like that! :confused::blunt:drunk:blunt:beer: I plan on getting everyone a maxed out weapon 4 to my likeing eventually.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...