custom guns and shields creator needs to be added in next update.

mistermoravec

This idea would take hours of playability away from the game. They want you to hunt weapons. That's the whole end game of the game. That's like joining WoW or FFXI and because you join they give you 1 complimentary maxed out character. Its already possible to boost a friend from 1 to 50 in less than 2 hours, but some of these things that are being asked for are just pointless. People want customization, I get it. But what about the point of the game? the hunt? Everyone was so stoked that there was a wide varity of loot to find, but it seems like these modders dont want to FIND it.

This idea would take hours of playability away from the game. They want you to hunt weapons. That's the whole end game of the game. That's like joining WoW or FFXI and because you join they give you 1 complimentary maxed out character. Its already possible to boost a friend from 1 to 50 in less than 2 hours, but some of these things that are being asked for are just pointless. People want customization, I get it. But what about the point of the game? the hunt? Everyone was so stoked that there was a wide varity of loot to find, but it seems like these modders dont want to FIND it.

^this

Although custom gear would be nice, the balancing of it would force custom gear to be weak compared to the loot.

Well maybe not exactly how you said.

If you could make whatever weapon you wanted then where would the fun be in it?

Maybe they could do something about weapons, maybe add a trading page (Like in Forza)

But, please nobody take this the wrong way, feel free to give your opinion but I know it could piss a lot of people off:

Why is everybody crying about their Modded weapons gone?

I only got this game a week ago, I only came across the shield mod and it immideately took the fun away from the game. Luckily I managed to get rid of it by dropping and teleporting but this game was released and was intended to be played how it is now.

Yes, the script could have written better to stop the modders, but just remember, it was people modding/hacking their game and eventually many people had a gun or shield hack.

What fun is it being able to kill people in one shot, or not being able to die because your shields are rediculously high?

As I said, feel free to comment but dont bother yelling.

Cheating doesn't make anything fun, it makes it easy. I have played the MMORPGs and what lXl Will lXl| said is the 100% truth. Now that hacked weapons/shield mods are gone either learn how to play the game or trade it in. I agree that some customization would be cool, but that's what the colors of your character are for. Anything after that would make th game point less.

^ This

Though I wish they had put in some more character customization.

I suck at video games. ALL video games.

Dying too many times=frustration=game not played

actually succeeding=fun=hours played

custom weapons would not be needed to play...it would be an option. Allowing me to have an easier go at it than you pros would not affect your game. I don't understand why you care in a game like this what other people do.

custom weapons would not be needed to play...it would be an option. Allowing me to have an easier go at it than you pros would not affect your game. I don't understand why you care in a game like this what other people do.

Get power-leveled then. It makes it a cake walk. People who use mods and play with other people online can pass on the mods to players who don't know what they are, ruining the game and possibly getting banned.

Hackers ruin gaming period, if you want an easy way to play a game, don't play it. Or if you want to mod, keep it offline. Don't join XBL Gold.

Let the legit players playing the game they way it was made.

What I am suggesting would not be illegal hacking or be against any eula. It would be a feature incorporated in the game by the designers. Also, people playing online would have the option to not allow players with custom weapons in their game. In my mind, this would be win win for everyone.

I'm not Usain Bolt, but I still enjoy running.

I wouldn't have to be extremely good at borderlands to enjoy it if this feature was added.

This game is not that hard :p , and if you are having a hard time then get someone to boost your level, or grind a few levels yourself on the lower level stuff. Get some friends and play some co-op...

And I personally don't care if someone cheats in a single player game... but in multiplayer you have to have ballance. Modded shields/guns etc. really screw up that ballance imo... And I think if you are going to play in a multiplayer game then you should play the game as is... or find a game you can play.