Official Item Trade Thread

spockroxfaces

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm missing a few weapons for the knights honor achievement. I need true greatsword of artorias, great lord straightsword, sanctus and grant. And I could still use a reinforced crystal and chaos weapon. If anyone's willing to help me out, send me a message on xbl. I'm sl126 and my gamertag is FreedMania

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I am completely new to this game (got it from free download). So far this game seems brilliant. I was wondering if there was anyone who might want to show me around and perhaps give me a few things. Id appreciate it so much. Any class works, I just started out as a cleric but I can change classes if u guys need me to pick up items.

GT: Armoured Brecce

Anyways thanks to anyone who might help!

Hey I am completely new to this game (got it from free download). So far this game seems brilliant. I was wondering if there was anyone who might want to show me around and perhaps give me a few things. Id appreciate it so much. Any class works, I just started out as a cleric but I can change classes if u guys need me to pick up items.

GT: Armoured Brecce

Anyways thanks to anyone who might help!

What SL (soul level) are you, you can only invite/invade/be invaded by players that are +/-10sl as you. I can't a bunch of stuff that I'm willing to part with, I'm SL121.

What SL (soul level) are you, you can only invite/invade/be invaded by players that are +/-10sl as you. I can't a bunch of stuff that I'm willing to part with, I'm SL121.

That is good to know, thanks for the info. This way I wont go too high cause im waiting for my friend to start the game who is also new. I am level 15 or something. I can easily level up tho, or so it seems easy enough for the first bit.

Could someone trade me a Soul of Quelaag please. I dont have much to offer for it aside from a Dragon King Greataxe. Please help me out, I desperately need this. The only other thing I could offer is 2 weeks worth of Xbox Live gold trial codes lol. My gamertag is Donut Deity, please msg me on Xbox Live. thanks.

Edited by Luis Ownz

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm on playthrough 5 or 6, I think, but when the game first came out I was recklessly feeding items to that big mouth dude at Firelink Shrine...gave him all my biggest titanite shards like a moron. I'm level 346...which is ridiculous, I know. But I need almost all of the create best item achievements. I'll pick them up and drop them immediately. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Also, if it's not a problem, I still need some of the weapons for the rare weapons achievement.

I feel like I'm a lost cause, lol. I feel so dumb having given all those slabs away.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys. I have everything apart from:-

Dragonslayer Spear

Golem Axe

Greatlord Greatsword

Greatshield of Artorias

Greatsword of Artorias (non-cursed)

Tin Darkmoon Catalyst

I have extra Black Knight items and a spare Drake sword that I don't mind giving away also. Im SL 116

Send a message here or add AjrShred if you'd like to trade.

Edited by AjrShred

• 2 weeks later...

I have everything apart from the Dragonslayer spear. I've not been able to take down Smough first across 2.5 playthroughs. Soul level is 128. I'm willing to part with anything else someone may need.

GT is Sockrateez.

**Update** I managed to beat O&S on ng++, acquiring Ornstein's soul in the process. I've since crafted the dragonslayer spear and knight's honor popped. If anyone needs one of the rare weapons still just message me. I gained some levels since my last post (SL 132 now), but I don't think that is excessively high.

Edited by CirclesAndDots

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...