Future DLC Interest Poll

BlackoutCal

What DLC do you want for Dragon Age: Inquisition  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What DLC do you want for Dragon Age: Inquisition

• Bring on the Story DLC!!
    • Multiplayer updates only (Mass Effect 3 style)
    • Stand Alone DLC (play as different characters)
    • Major Expansion (Like Awakenings)
    • Just want bug fixes
    • Game is over, work on a new project

Voted for story DLC but you could say stand alone content as well. I think Bioware already said they aren't doing character dlc for story mode this time around, and multiplayer dlc seems to be free so far :) Definetly an expansion for Dread Wolf/Mythal, we all need some answers :p

What Bioware said was that there wouldn't be any more companions added as that would have required on-disk content which they know people have had issues with. So my other character option is like for the Leliana prequel for Origins where you play as Leliana.

By god I want some Dread Wolf/Mythal answers but I don't want something minor - I want it to be EPIC!

What Bioware said was that there wouldn't be any more companions added as that would have required on-disk content which they know people have had issues with. So my other character option is like for the Leliana prequel for Origins where you play as Leliana.

By god I want some Dread Wolf/Mythal answers but I don't want something minor - I want it to be EPIC!

Ah gotcha, yeah I completely meant to say they stated no companions, like Slade (slate/Slade? I think that was his name..)

Bioware has said they are doing DLC, both for multiplayer support (which so far has been free additions) and they did say something is in the works besides that. As to what, no comments on that yet

I'd fancy a big Awakening-sized expansion.

I just finished my second playthrough today and I NEED a Dread Wolf expansion. It has to happen. Mainly because SOLAS TOOK OFF WITH ALL MY F***ING MAGE GEAR! lmao.

Well, that's what you get for trusting an elf. You have only yourself to blame.

Ah gotcha, yeah I completely meant to say they stated no companions, like Slade (slate/Slade? I think that was his name..)

For the record, her name was Shale.