• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'll definately be getting this the day it comes out. I will only have guitar and can play most hard and some expert. I would like to help and be helped with any achievements that are boostable. My Gamertag is v S L A Y E R x

Send me a message, friend request, party invite, or a chat invite.Or send me a message on here and I'll get back to you. Will have the game as soon as possible to be home and be on for a LONG time.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to gather a band in advance so we can get the following achievements:

Ride the Lightning

2 x 4

Metal Militia

The Struggle Within

The Four Horsemen

Battery

Master of Puppets

Blitzkrieg

I split up the achievements based on which can be done at once. In other words, the minimum it should take to get all of these is 4 rounds.

1st - Play a song that's easy on all instruments (For Whom the Bell Tolls) and get 100% with everyone on Expert, and at some point in the song everyone activates star power at the same time.

2nd - Play Battery and score over 1,000,000 (should be easy in a 4-player band that's already playing on Expert).

3rd - Play any random song 4 times, each time allowing one player to purposely get the highest score for the achievement.

4th - Switch to Band vs. Band mode and win against random people online.

If anyone is interested and can play an Expert instrument please reply to this message with your gamertag and what days/times you're available. It's unlikely we'll be able to do this the day the game comes out, but we should be able to arrange a time soon afterward or the following weekend. =)

Guitar/Bass - DSGamer3002

Guitar/Bass - Rooster425

Drums - I R t3h haxx0r

Vocals - dijeiem

Remember, Expert only please. Also, I should remind vocalists that it's now actually possible to get 100% in this game because Neversoft fixed up the vocal engine. It's still reported to be relatively hard, though at least it's actually possible as opposed to GHWT where you could only 100% NSTB.

Edited by DSG3002
added a participant

If we're not doing one of Metallica's insaner songs, I'm good for guitar and bass (good for bass no matter what, but guitar would be problem on, say, Master of Puppets).

Gamertag is Rooster425.

Don't worry, whatever song we do for the 100% one it definitely won't be something difficult. This is where we go for achievements, not for insane accomplishments that aren't part of the game. :D I'm not sure how hard For Whom the Bell Tolls is on Drums and Vocals, but if it's easy then we'll probably be doing that one.

I added you to the list. If you see a friend request from me within the next few days, please accept it so that I remember to invite you whenever we get everyone together to get these achievements. Also, what times/days are you available?

@I R t3h haxx0r: If you've seen the drum chart for "For Whom the Bell Tolls" do you think you could FC that on Expert drums? If not, we'll have to keep looking for a song that's relatively easy on all instruments.

@djm: Do you think you could play Vocals on Expert for GH: Metallica when it comes out tomorrow? The vocal engine is MUCH different than GHWT, as it's actually possible to hit phrases 100% now, but it's still going to be a lot harder than Rock Band 1/2. I honestly think one of the hardest instruments in the game is going to be Vocals because you need to be so much more accurate than in other rhythm games. I haven't added you yet in case you change your mind about being able to do it.

I'm not doubting you, I'm just doubting the vocal engine in the game. x_x

Alright, everybody is gathered together. :) Please either reply in this thread or send me a message on XBL stating what days and times you'll be available to get these achievements. I won't be available tomorrow (when it comes out) because I'll be busy going through the single player career. I should be available every day after Sunday, though, at any time after 3PM Pacific Time (all day on the weekends though).