830/1000 Missing ALL Online Achievements..

Spliff Starz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was trying to boost with a friend earlier and the 3 & 5 straight didn't work. Neither did the 10 wins which is strange because he did get his first ranked win achievement (I already had that one). Maybe you need to sign out and back into 2K's system but I just think that they are not working anymore. This is a bad omen though for anyone with an older 2K sports game they want to get online achievements for.

Edited by Boots Orion

• 2 months later...

MTAF: me and friend gonna do NBA 2k7 we need 6ppl to help with the online achievements. we will help u get all of the online achis. we need help now cuz the servers r shutting down on FEB 1ST. if you dont have the game, then buy it or tell ur friends and ur friends friends that we need help..we wont bail on u..if u help us..we will help u!!!! my GT IS CRIPPLEWHEELS AND MY FRIEND IS GT IS BREEZE4

Pretty sure the online achievements are unobtainable for this game now and I think you're getting this game confused with EA's sports games for which servers are shutting down on Feb 1st.

ETA: check the unobtainable achievements thread, lists this iteration of the series as having now unobtainable online achievements. Sorry, I need them too so I'm in the same boat :-(

MTAF: me and friend gonna do NBA 2k7 we need 6ppl to help with the online achievements. we will help u get all of the online achis. we need help now cuz the servers r shutting down on FEB 1ST. if you dont have the game, then buy it or tell ur friends and ur friends friends that we need help..we wont bail on u..if u help us..we will help u!!!! my GT IS CRIPPLEWHEELS AND MY FRIEND IS GT IS BREEZE4
Edited by mattcrossUNC
ETA more info

• 6 months later...