Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Teh Phantomz

So has the achievement Jackpot glitched on anyone? I have gotten the blue and green color to come up after I purchase something and this achievement hasn't popped up.

I am barely on Chapter 2-4 but like Teh Phantomz says it will be one of the first achievements you can get.

By the way great guide! :)

i got the green and it never popped up and i went to the next terminal and hit the blue and it unlocked, i would suggest keep playing and see if it unlocks, if u don't get it to unlock after hitting the green and blue sections after a while then maybe there is something wrong but maybe it's just a bit random, keep going as u have loads of terminals to do anyway.

the other thing is maybe u have to pick up the item it drops for it to count, not sure though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi every one! This game is great and this guide is very helpfull, thanks to Teh Phantomz. But, mates, i don't want to disappoint you, but i think this game is almost impossible for 100% completion. Yesterday me and 3 of my true dedicated hardcore friends are decide to beat survival mode, we start on the map. First 20 waves is pretty easy and goes like its suppose but then, starting from wave 30 and further it become absolutely insane! Enemies are become super overpowered with firepower (they down you from one burst of their gun), armor (some enemies are stand even after two full clips of Raiven 80 assault rifle), and in numbers (about 20 robots can hunt you and each one of them can easily kill you). We found a place where we try to camp them, it was on fire ladder, but at the end even this place become a grave to all of us. On the wave 39 we was absolutely without medkits, and two of us was respawned after death and we was without second weapon. On this wave the zombie like robots start to get up on our ladder, they was very fast and one hit from their melee attack takes about 80% of your health, once four of them get up to us we was dead.

I don't saying that it is 100% impossible, but fact that we was on wave 39 and we came to the top of leaderboards and we saw only 2 gamers that passed through wave 50, it saying that you first need to try beat this one and only then go for VS MP.

Edited by Philosopher

invasion is stupid, i don't know who had the idea of not giving out ammo or med kits but they deserve to be fired.

EDIT: i played in a game with 2 randoms and after 1 quit after wave 7 the 2 of us got to wave 10.

1 tip i have is when u can buy stuff get a shield as u can melee most things with ease, even the guys with shields, only thing that killed us were the big guys with the gatling guns, u can buy med kits and grenades if u have the cash, later u can buy another rifle just in case.

i think with the right team u could do this if u melee the easier ones to keep ammo.

underground warehouse, upper city seems the best as there are just corridors so u can funnel them rather then get surrounded.

Edited by jpg30

Don't forget everyone, you have to beat invasion

Mode on all 3 maps. It would have been nice if they gave us an option to change difficulty. They may do this in the future.

why do u have to beat all 3 maps? the achievement is to beat all stages so i thight that meant just 50 stages of 1 map? i don't see where it says u have to beat all 3 maps unless im missing something.

the invasion challenge is for clearing 50 invasion rounds in a row.

There is achievement for completing all three maps in INVASION and its called "Resistance Hero".

Me and three of my friends are managed to beat 50 waves on one of the three maps and it was absolutely insane, on last wave only one of us left and when 10 enemies was still alive, he managed to survive. The session was 4 hours long without any break, on the latest waves the enemies become absolutely bersekr, they start to charge with big groups and hold them was barely possible, their armor was about 4 times powerful that at the begining. So... i wish luck to everyone who going for this, as of us, we going for other to maps but they look lot harder cause we already tried them...

As about difficulty, looks like they decide to rise it with each 5 waves and at the end its become unreal hard, unfortunately i don't think that the developers will lower difficulty in this mode...

Edited by Philosopher

i don't have the game yet, but from what i've read, for MP, max is 10 players per match.

is there a minimum number of players required before a public MP match can begin? or must the match start with all 10 player slots full? and i assume after the match has begun, randoms can join?

the MP looks tough but do-able. except for Invasion... sounds really tough - especially because we cannot restart mid-way through the levels.

There is achievement for completing all three maps in INVASION and its called "Resistance Hero".

Me and three of my friends are managed to beat 50 waves on one of the three maps and it was absolutely insane, on last wave only one of us left and when 10 enemies was still alive, he managed to survive. The session was 4 hours long without any break, on the latest waves the enemies become absolutely bersekr, they start to charge with big groups and hold them was barely possible, their armor was about 4 times powerful that at the begining. So... i wish luck to everyone who going for this, as of us, we going for other to maps but they look lot harder cause we already tried them...

As about difficulty, looks like they decide to rise it with each 5 waves and at the end its become unreal hard, unfortunately i don't think that the developers will lower difficulty in this mode...

If you could please share tips on how you beat the stage, I'd appreciate it. Can you tell me what stage it was and what levels were you and your teammates at?

All Stages are the same, just different choke points for each map.

i don't have the game yet, but from what i've read, for MP, max is 10 players per match.

is there a minimum number of players required before a public MP match can begin? or must the match start with all 10 player slots full? and i assume after the match has begun, randoms can join?

the MP looks tough but do-able. except for Invasion... sounds really tough - especially because we cannot restart mid-way through the levels.

Minimum is 6 players no matter what game type, 10 is Maximum. People can join mid game, leaving mid game however will take away any challenges and XP you obtained during that game so you have to complete them.

Challenge Master is very doable, with the exception of some challenges that are pretty brutal to boost. Resistance Hero on the other hand is where communication and skill all come into play.

Just a small update regarding time: On and Off boosting, mostly off I have 25 Hours Logged so far. I only boosted most of the Special Weapons and Multi Kills since those are almost impossible to get legit. I have about 70% of the Challenges Done, mostly missing Objectives and Games Won which are going to take the longest. I'll easily boost the non FFA & TDM gametypes and mop up pretty fast. I actually love the MP in this game, sucks it's community is low.

Edited by Ayx

thx Ayx for helping to explaining the minimum number to start a match

People can join mid game, leaving mid game however will take away any challenges and XP you obtained during that game so you have to complete them.

and i assume that 'take away any challenges' meant that randoms could cause trouble for us when we are trying to attempt the challenges - is that correct? kinda like Homefront. :p

Thankfully, this game has a kick feature. So when boosting and someone that's not part of the session joins all you guys vote to kick and he can't return to that lobby anymore.

What I meant was that if you play Online, and half way during the match you have to leave you don't get to keep what you earned during that game up to that point. If you got from LVL 20 > 21 in the middle of a match, but you left, you go back to LVL 20.

Small Update: I got Lifesaver Online yesterday so I can confirm that it's possible to get it Online/Offline.

Edited by Ayx

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1734/s15.jpgBig Bo: Max Trust 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Earn maximum trust with Big Bo.

It is best to stick with the same people to build up their trust. I chose Bo and Faye. Now this is a little trick to build up other people’s trust. This is in chapter 2 so you won’t have Cain or Shindo. As I had Faye and Bo in the sewage treatment plant, Charlie and Rachel did there own thing. You have to go save them once you do and you get to the elevator DO NOT hop on. An infinite amount of Crazy monkey bots will spawn. Just keep shooting the monkey bots and melee when they get to close, you melee them. You get heaps of doubles, triple and even multi-kills. Just keep killing them, Charlie and Rachel will be very impressed by your awesome killing. I never picked Charlie or Rachel so I had the lowest trust levels with them and I got there trust almost all the way up (I ran out of ammo, so I recommend you fully stock up). This doesn’t have to be Charlie and Rachel, it can be anyone. It will all depend before you enter the sewage treatment plant as your 2 team members go off and you save the other 2. This is A LOT easier on lower difficulties so you can come back to chapter 2.

i just tried this out. i spent about 15 minutes killing the monkey bots and my trust never increased even once.

these trust grinding methods do not work. i've finished my first playthrough of the game and i've reloaded 2-5. after killing all the monkey bots the highest it has gotten a character to is about 75% of the way up the third bar, which is about 1 bar more than what they start with. this leaves me still having to play all the way up to like act 4 just to get one of them to max trust.

for the act 2-5 grinding method though, i swear it doesn't work. i sit there killing the monkey bots and the characters keep complimenting me and whatnot, but then by about the time i switch weapons, all they do is keep telling me to hurry up and their trust stops raising.

i don't see how people are getting the trust achievements like this.

Your best bet is to start on easy 'Cakewake' mode and play through several times.

Stick to the same characters throughout until their trust achievement unlocks.

Apart from Bo you can start at chapter 2.

Don't forget with the monkey chapter 2:5 you need to select the two characters you don't want to boost with initially as they will go up in the lift in advance leaving you with the two you do at the monkey bit at the end. I got Rachel at this stage.

Much easier if you play without the mike and just make responses with the buttons. If you answer incorrectly or accidentally shoot the character you are trying to gain trust with just reload checkpoint.

Your best bet is to start on easy 'Cakewake' mode and play through several times.

Stick to the same characters throughout until their trust achievement unlocks.

Apart from Bo you can start at chapter 2.

Don't forget with the monkey chapter 2:5 you need to select the two characters you don't want to boost with initially as they will go up in the lift in advance leaving you with the two you do at the monkey bit at the end. I got Rachel at this stage.

Much easier if you play without the mike and just make responses with the buttons. If you answer incorrectly or accidentally shoot the character you are trying to gain trust with just reload checkpoint.

i ended up just starting at 2-5 and playing up to about 4-1, which is where i got pretty much all of them to max trust. i'm going to do a more lengthy playthrough for cain so i can get the nano that increases trust.

• 2 weeks later...
1k'd the game now thanks to friends who helped to boost the mp, invasion was good, shame u couldn't do all the maps though, i would rather have had more invasion maps than the mp.
Ah yeah, I've seen the boosting sessions. Glad you managed to complete the game!

Honestly, I wish there was more Maps for MP. Invasion is a bore from wave 1-30 and only gets intense from then on. If only they managed to work on the Multiplayer a little more maybe it would've grasped the attention of more people. Sucks.

Ah yeah, I've seen the boosting sessions. Glad you managed to complete the game!

Honestly, I wish there was more Maps for MP. Invasion is a bore from wave 1-30 and only gets intense from then on. If only they managed to work on the Multiplayer a little more maybe it would've grasped the attention of more people. Sucks.

cheers.

TDM was ok but again hardly any maps, i hate any other game modes other than TDM, invasion was good though, not sure why the other maps were not part of the achievement though.

Sadly, one of my friends had Completionist glitch on him. Crossing our fingers he gets it. His last achievement was Resistance Hero. All the other's who had 1000/1000 this game had "Challenge Master" as their last achievement. I as well, have Challenge Master so I'm missing Resistance Hero & No Mercy.

Hope it all goes well. .-.

I haven't gotten through all of the posts yet on this topic, but I haven't seen this route posted yet for Multi-Kill Master. How I am getting the multi-kills is during the boss fight with the Iron Raptor. I discovered this by accident, but the enemy fighter drones tend to cluster together and will block your shot if you have locked onto one of the raptor's engines. I am consistently getting 6 kills in one shot, which is translating into one multi-kill and a double kill on top of the multi-kill. Figured I should share this, as I have not seen this shared yet. If someone else has posted this already, I apologize.