Creating a list of input code [Spoilers]

Dannyboy1186

Would it be a good idea to have a list of codes needed to be inputted in each area?

I through that while going through the game if you find a code that works then put it in this thread at least until the achievement guide is made.

(This is becoming a puzzle solution guide than code guide)

Of course Ill update this thread while I play though the game.

Format

The area you are in (describe it the best you can) : The code.

List

Lighthouse : Up LT RT Up LT Up RT Up

The Forest Wooden house that leads you to the Graveyard world : Right RT Left LT Left Up Down A (There is also an owl here who only appears at night)

The first temple like area after youve come from the forest : LT A RT Up Down LT RT A

The temple area just after going through the door infront of the statue: Left Left Down Down Right Right Up Up.

The Observitory : LT LT RT LT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT LT LT RT RT LT (This gets you a red cube)

The Observitory : RT A A Right Right RT Left RT (Do this twice)

(Thanks ZurickSavesYOU and DeadMan1980)

The room in the tree after the observitory area : Up A RT LT A Down LT RT (The area with the tree room door has an owl that appears at night and the other door leads to the counting artifact)

Not a code but there is a puzzle in the room next to the stone mane sitting in a throne. The room has 10 different ways to fold a cube however there are 11 ways to fold the cube. So you have to make the 11th way to fold the cube out of the 6 pink blocks. The pattern you need to make is this,

(O = Pink Block, - = Blank)

OOO

---OOO

(Thanks Cauchys Inequality for the tip)

Crying Waterfall (Opens waterfall): Left LB Right RB Up A Down RB RB (For some reason the triggers didnt work also this is where you go to lower the water level)

Crying Waterfall (Opens the door behind the waterfall) : Left LT Left Right RT Down Up LT

The sound thingy in the door behind the waterfall : LT RT RT RT LT RT RT LT

The QR code on the back of the map : RT RT RT LT RT RT RT LT

A room from the crying waterfall what needs a bomb to open up : Right LT Right A RT Down A Up

The room below the water level in the main warp area (While standing on the empty small square) : Up RT Up A Down LT Up Down

QR code in the stone temple village : RT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT

The sewer QR code : RT RT LT RT RT RT LT LT RT LT LT LT RT LT RT LT

(Thanks to atheistium and Im sure everyone without a QR reader thanks you too)

Room underneath lighthouse rumble puzzle : LT RT RT LT LT LT RT RT RT RT

A sewer area (the area picture is a Tetris chain symbol) : Right Up Left Down A LT RT A

Red sewer room : LT LT RT LT LT RT RT RT

Classroom in the city area that requires 8 cubes is : Up Left RT A LT Right A Down.

(Thanks Confederate Jeb)

Not a code but in some mining areas with bombs the destroyed areas respawn. To stop this rotate the camera when the expolsion reaches the edge of the wall.

An interesting point Mechsican made on Gamefaq,

"just finished inputting all of the QR codes at the correct locations and got those cubes. I have now noticed that the two throne rooms are now filled in gold so I think two of the QR codes are solved alternatively with some QR ones."

This might be why the throne rooms codes arnt working for us.

An owl can be found in the windmill area at night.

Another owl can be found at the crying waterfall at night.

(Thank you ShadowDante58)

There are a few cubes to get at the clock tower area. To get them you must wait real time until the hands reach the square at the top.

To get the tome artifact go to the museum (Near the clock tower) and push the bookcase forward.

The room below the water level in the main warp area (While standing on the blank square on the ground) : Up RT Up A Down LT Up Down

Home Village, house with Monocle Painting : RT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT

(Thanks Tsukibara)

In the throne rooms : Rt Rt Lt Rt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Lt Lt Lt Rt Lt Rt Lt

(Honestly, I never thought of adding the two codes together)

The answer to the security question room is METATRON however spell the name with the door visible and like this

http://i.imgur.com/BB9wW.jpg

Also the blocks must be spaced evenly from all angles.

(Thanks Riddicrash)

Finally the code to the Monolith (While standing in the square with a line in the middle) : Down, Down, LT, RT, RT, A, Up

(Thank you to everyone who worked on solving this)

Edited by Dannyboy1186

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on the throne room in the old city you unlock after you gather 16 cubes?

I try the code the wall opposite the throne, RT RT RT LT LT LT but nothing happens.

Taking the Tetris block above the throne into consideration I tried up, down left and right then the code combination but still nothing happens.

The area is shaded gold though but something must happen if there's a code on that wall.

I try the code the wall opposite the throne, RT RT RT LT LT LT but nothing happens.

Taking the Tetris block above the throne into consideration I tried up, down left and right then the code combination but still nothing happens.

The area is shaded gold though but something must happen if there's a code on that wall.

Yeah I've tried every posible solution, but it's still white in my game...

Anybody got any word on the security name and the room with the logo on the floor? That's the final 2 rooms I need to gold for the 200gs.

Just so you know you don’t need to solve those two puzzles for every achievement.

On my game I have 1 red block (from the observatory) and Im missing 3 secrets. The clock tower (according to another thread you’ll get an anti-cube so that’ll make 33) the security question and black monolith.

My guess for the monolith is the sound in the room. I mean this game must be inspired by 2001 Space Odyssey. In film analysis I’ve seen they talk about the monolith singing to the people who find them.

Just so you know you don’t need to solve those two puzzles for every achievement.

On my game I have 1 red block (from the observatory) and Im missing 3 secrets. The clock tower (according to another thread you’ll get an anti-cube so that’ll make 33) the security question and black monolith.

My guess for the monolith is the sound in the room. I mean this game must be inspired by 2001 Space Odyssey. In film analysis I’ve seen they talk about the monolith singing to the people who find them.

I've got the red block, and 4 anti cubes from the clock tower, and I'm sitting at 31 Anticubes. Although, I don't remember doing any puzzle in the 'monocle' room people have mentioned. Is that the room right at the beginning?

Edit: Found the monocle room, already have the cube from here apparently.

Edited by ShadowDante58

Dannyboy1186

Its not waterfall cave,

[spoiler=big pic:]http://s7.directupload.net/images/120414/xmohkeq6.jpg

I need this one as well... Code on the wall doesnt seem to work.

Try this Funkmysoul, UP A RT LT A Down LT RT

and Force Clemson, Im sure that if the throne codes dont work it mean you used an QR code to get an anti cube. If you havnt entred any code from a QR code Im stumpted sorry.

anyone know what to do in the windmill level,been stuck on this forever. Also need help with the sewer level with the music thing. Cheers,

The vibration stones are solved by feeling what side of the controler is shaking.

They will only ever use the RT and LT buttons so dont worry about moving left or right.

The vibration stones are solved by feeling what side of the controler is shaking.

They will only ever use the RT and LT buttons so dont worry about moving left or right.

thanks for this, when do you start to feel the vibrations though?

anyone know what to do in the windmill level,been stuck on this forever. Also need help with the sewer level with the music thing. Cheers,

Done both these now, thanks to dannyboy and anyone who is as dumb as me, if you havent completed the widmill all i had to do was talk to the owl lol. 3 more cubes to go then im done now.

Anyone have an answer to the clock timings?

Anyone have an answer to the clock timings?

Im sure the red is minutes, one cycle = 1 minute, the green is hours, one cycle= 24 hours. Im not certain about the blue and grey but the blue moved more often than the green (one cycle= 30 minutes?) while the grey didnt move at all even when I moved the clock forward a few hours.

it would help if u took pictured of the map where the codes worked

That is beyond my ability I'm afraid.

for any room that has a totem there is a secret that can only be revealed once the game is completed i.e. the lighthouse. Also if you are having trouble with the tetris codes it is because they have to be read turned on their side so if the first symbol was l- you would press up not right

Any word on the throne room in the old city you unlock after you gather 16 cubes?

That white room that says there's a secret there? I don't know what you see on the wall, but I see squiggles. I'm talking about the wall in that room that the throne is facing. Going down, this is basically what they look like:

\

/

\

/

\

/

\

\

So yeah. I tried combination of standing by/behind the tetris T block on top the throne and RTLT, RTLT, RTLT, RTLT, RTRT. And then vice versa.