Transformers 2 Full Length Teaser Trailer

TWOGOOD4U

Devastator's dead ;)

he was in the first remember, he got blown up by a combination of Iron Hide and the military.

Does look amazing though :D

I dunno if the fact you put a wink means you know they fucked up the name of that 'Devastator', who was actually Brawl, or not. But the toy was correctly called Brawl as well. We all know Devastator isn't a tank.

They also used a constructicon name, "Bonecrusher", in the first film, for the 'con armoured vehicle. They've renamed the real Bonecrusher "Rampage", which is another different TF's name and also sounds like Ravage. Poor form.

I like the renamings of Scavenger to Demolisher and Hook to Hightower though. Hopefully I won't be thinking of Police Academy whilst watching Transformers ;)

I dunno if the fact you put a wink means you know they fucked up the name of that 'Devastator', who was actually Brawl, or not. But the toy was correctly called Brawl as well. We all know Devastator isn't a tank.

They also used a constructicon name, "Bonecrusher", in the first film, for the 'con armoured vehicle. They've renamed the real Bonecrusher "Rampage", which is another different TF's name and also sounds like Ravage. Poor form.

I like the renamings of Scavenger to Demolisher and Hook to Hightower though. Hopefully I won't be thinking of Police Academy whilst watching Transformers ;)

Sort of...I knew they changed the names but I was refering to the 'now' films, the set of toys you mentioned were based on the remake of the cartoon (not sure because I haven't seen it) in which they didn't change the name so you're right.

Theres also reports that megatron WILL be a tank in this one......'bout time :) lol

Sweet to see they've put another animal based Transformer in, I'm guessing it's a Decepticon but from what I remember from the beast wars series (which I watched when I was about 6 so give me a break :p) there was a panther type thing on the autobot's team.