Gamestop has 4 exclusive fighters this time

Dert McGert

I'm serious. Gamestop sent out an e-mail yesterday and said that they have 4 exclusive fighters this time when you pre-order and they were announcing that Sweeney was the first.

Don't worry, Kimbo won't be an exclusive. Dana knows to put him in directly into the game just to make a sale.

Yeah you can bet that Kimbo isn't on no DLC thats for sure. I doubt they will put Marcus Jones in the game that would be horrible then his kids can watch him get knocked out on a video game too.
LOL! at Marcus Jones...i cried laughing when he got KOed on TUF10, i have a feeling their gonna put Roy Nelson in their, and Brendan Schuab, then probably Matt Mitrione. No Big Baby though. :(

Nelson > Kimbo anyday. If they have Nelson as DLC and Kimbo as direct game content on the disc I'll be fucking pissed. Nelson is the TUF 10 winner. Kimbo is a failure of a fighter. I don't care if your a kimbo fan, Nelson is way more important to this sport than kimbo and everyone knows it :) We all know Kimbo is in the game but if Nelson isn't and I need to pay extra to play as him i'll be fucking pissed. It's pretty much unanimous that Nelson deserves a spot in this game over Kimbo but since Kimbo = more $$$ he's more relevant to the game.

I figure the DLC will be Schaub and McSweeny from TUF 10 + 2 other meh fighters. I'm hoping Rick Story is in this game :) if not make him DLC :D lol. Maybe for canada we'll get sam stout as DLC lol.

Geezdylan i didnt know you had clay guidas body!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

pfft I have Clay Guida's body? no no no my friend, Clay Guida has MY body ;) lmfaoo. I am actually more like a Miguel Torres only minus 10 lbs.....and the super cool mullet :p

On topic, Big Baby booooo. Why put him in the game, his rating will only be like a 70....dropping the ball on this one BIG time. (no pun intended...I think)

Nelson > Kimbo anyday. If they have Nelson as DLC and Kimbo as direct game content on the disc I'll be fucking pissed. Nelson is the TUF 10 winner. Kimbo is a failure of a fighter. I don't care if your a kimbo fan, Nelson is way more important to this sport than kimbo and everyone knows it :) We all know Kimbo is in the game but if Nelson isn't and I need to pay extra to play as him i'll be fucking pissed. It's pretty much unanimous that Nelson deserves a spot in this game over Kimbo but since Kimbo = more $$$ he's more relevant to the game.

I figure the DLC will be Schaub and McSweeny from TUF 10 + 2 other meh fighters. I'm hoping Rick Story is in this game :) if not make him DLC :D lol. Maybe for canada we'll get sam stout as DLC lol.

It says on the roster that Roy Nelson is already in the game. The next fighter should have been revealed yesterday or today.....but no e-mail from GameStop.

this is bullshit, theres no gamestop near me for an hour. they should at least allow you to buy the content from the marketplace i mean come on for fucks sake. Last year i didnt care cause it was Ryan Bader but cmon now they are putting TUF10 fighters in wtf..

I've said it once and I'll say it again....if the fourth fighter is Roy Nelson I will be beyond pissed off. To put kimbo in the game ahead of Nelson, who is much more deserving of a roster spot, is a travesty. Is the most likely outcome that Nelson will be #4? Fuck yeah it is, and it royally pisses me off. On the upside I liked Schaub and said he'd be a finalists after the first episode so I'm not terribly disappointed that I'll get the oppurtunity to play as him.

I dunno man, the list just doesn't seem legit to me at all. It's an expected roster. They're definitely fighters I can see being on the roster while others I can't see being on it. Who else would be the last DLC fighter if not Nelson? Last year's pre-order incentive was TUF 8 champs Bader and Escudero so who's saying they didn't hold out on us and not put Nelson in the game. 2 days until we know for sure but Nelson seems like the safest bet....which is a fucking travesty.

Im thinking maybe Matt Mitrione, i mean he is in the UFC now and hes going to fight Kimbo soon, he KO'd Big Baby and hes in the game so idk....im thinking it will be him.

That's a good assumption as well. Either him or Nelson would be the best bets at this point. I still want Rick Story in the game though:mad:. Btw the full roster list will be revealed at some point between today and April 20th apparently, so keep an eye out boys.