Achievement Guide & Roadmap

ParoXysm QC

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside, it should be noted that starting on normal means you are stuck playing every chapter on normal the first time through... for some reason, I thought I could start on normal and just up to hard if I decided normal was too easy >__> No go. I'm stuck playing every chapter twice.

but you can still chapter select a level you have done and then change it to hard right? If you do that on the last chapter you completed, does the game then let you continue from that point on hard? It really does seem to be best to play the game a few levels on normal and if you start getting in the groove just chapter select the first level over again on hard if you can then continue from that point on on hard. That way you get spotted a few upgrades. That is if it lets you continue on hard. If you can only replay levels you have finished, you will still be forced to finish every level on normal.

Anyone played expert co op yet? Just want to know if its challenging? Hard was easy on the demo so im hoping its quite a step up from that.

Hard is much harder, but... that's because Aub and I were doing it briefly with just the two of us and like one upgrade. It's definitely been improved from the demo, though, IMO.

but you can still chapter select a level you have done and then change it to hard right? If you do that on the last chapter you completed, does the game then let you continue from that point on hard? It really does seem to be best to play the game a few levels on normal and if you start getting in the groove just chapter select the first level over again on hard if you can then continue from that point on on hard. That way you get spotted a few upgrades. That is if it lets you continue on hard. If you can only replay levels you have finished, you will still be forced to finish every level on normal.

You can chapter select and do hard, but if you continue in the campaign afterwards, you're back on normal :(

Like I said to IDiivil, I'm sorry about this. If you want to we can work/play the Co-op together...

What if I change the banner and add your names? It'll greatly appreciate any help with my writing as it's the hardest part for me. Let me know what you think.

I 'spose I could contribute. IDiivil's working on propaganda tags. Maybe I'll help her finish that up since they're kind of a bitch to find.

Hard is much harder, but... that's because Aub and I were doing it briefly with just the two of us and like one upgrade. It's definitely been improved from the demo, though, IMO.

You can chapter select and do hard, but if you continue in the campaign afterwards, you're back on normal :(

well crap... :( at least you can chapter select after you beat the game...level by level...so you have the upgrades making hard easier...

well crap... :( at least you can chapter select after you beat the game...level by level...so you have the upgrades making hard easier...

Upgrades didn't seem to carry... i.e. if you got upgrades on chapter 2 and redo chapter 2, you have to get the upgrades again.

So you can't do easy then hard and hope you have the upgrades. It seems everything resets.

Upgrades didn't seem to carry... i.e. if you got upgrades on chapter 2 and redo chapter 2, you have to get the upgrades again.

So you can't do easy then hard and hope you have the upgrades. It seems everything resets.

ok..oaklay above seemed to indicate that you could spend your points when doing a chapter select with any earned upgrades. I guess I misunderstood him.

High Flyer

Score a 2,000 points combo

Best way to get this is to have one other partner on Normal difficulty during the first level of the coop missions. Fight a sergeant, lower his health, and let your partner die to the sergeant. MAKE SURE THE SERGEANT IS STILL ALIVE AT THIS POINT. Now, raise your partner, which nets you Team Savior/Raise points, then kill the sergeant. A headshot may be necessary. I will need to reconfirm this since it happened on the fly during a game between Auburok and myself.

--

Employee of the month

Complete a mission after earning a team savior score

Very simple. Be the last man standing and then proceed to raise your team and complete the mission. Done.

Jealous much?

I think it's funny that he hates while trying to insist that ignoring should be done on the haters. Peace and love white knight fail.

LOL You young people are so funny. Let me explain. The little blue face is kind of like a Hommer Simpson DOH! (IMO) So re-read what I wrote about the sig. That was meant as a "smart ass comment"

Obviously by both your retorts you have a lot of venom you need get out of your systems and the forums are a great place for that. I like your comment Gackt especially since:

Can you sense someones tone via forum posts now? :)

Apparently you can.

Now. OT I'm just playin' I love games and I appreciate everyone that makes these guides early or not.They take more work than I would be willing to invest in a game. I respect everyone even the ones that can't take a ribbing once in a while. Lighten up guide police.

Peace

Edited by WH Gercain

:offtopic:

... sorry, if that was meant to be a joke on your part, it wasn't funny, and said joke was basically at the expense of another person, which makes it less a joke and more a snide comment. Part of why I ignored the emoticon/didn't "get it."

Actually it was funny. Just not to you. It's actully similar to lampooning and it was not at your expense. You suffered no harm or ill effects from it.

I do truly appologize though as I did not take into consideration how sensitive you would be.

If you plan on following a career in the public eye you might want to "toughen up". Imagine how all the people/places/things that get lampooned on SNL or Jon Stewart would react. Best of luck to you young lady.

This way off topic and I appologize to all for putting you through it. I'm done. Accept a token for 3 free minutes of your life back.:drunk

Hacker - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Use breach abilities 300 times

*Is this achievement glitched? I've over 600 breaches and no achievement.*

This achievement isn't glitched. You are looking at wrong stats. You must have 300 in "Total application use".

About "Hurt Locker" - you can replay Ramon boss fight (chapter 11) and get a lot of grenade disarms very easy/fast.

Edited by wrog

just a tip for hard...The health upgrades are important, but I wanted to try something different so I took the one that gives you back 50% health when you execute. (I think it is called Executioner) I am only on chapter 7 so far, but to give you an idea of how good this works even on hard, the part when you have to wait for the train and are rushed..enemies don't seem to target you well unless you try to stay in cover or not move. The game almost seems to push you to play fast. Rush the nearest enemy, and during the execution animation I think you are actually invincible, or at least I have never died while doing this. Coming out of the kill it seems like I have full health.(game says 50%) My idea was to hit dart if I was hurting, but I cleared that whole part just rushing from one person to the next, only shooting a few times and never using dart.

I just wanted to say that even on hard, this power seems like a good choice. It also helps when enemies rush you, or surprise you. Combine this with the power that make you invincible for a bit when you are about to die...and the shield and I can see you exploiting these.

All Business Cards and Propaganda Tags in One Video

Regards

Thanks for your contribution.

This achievement isn't glitched. You are looking at wrong stats. You must have 300 in "Total application use".

About "Hurt Locker" - you can replay Ramon boss fight (chapter 11) and get a lot of grenade disarms very easy/fast.

Thanks for clearing this up, the achievement description wasn't clear.

For the missiles, are you sure they count toward the achievement? Because I quickly tried a few days back and I'm pretty sure my stats didn't changed. Maybe you must reach the next checkpoint? Can you quit at any time?

just a tip for hard...The health upgrades are important, but I wanted to try something different so I took the one that gives you back 50% health when you execute. (I think it is called Executioner) I am only on chapter 7 so far, but to give you an idea of how good this works even on hard, the part when you have to wait for the train and are rushed..enemies don't seem to target you well unless you try to stay in cover or not move. The game almost seems to push you to play fast. Rush the nearest enemy, and during the execution animation I think you are actually invincible, or at least I have never died while doing this. Coming out of the kill it seems like I have full health.(game says 50%) My idea was to hit dart if I was hurting, but I cleared that whole part just rushing from one person to the next, only shooting a few times and never using dart.

I just wanted to say that even on hard, this power seems like a good choice. It also helps when enemies rush you, or surprise you. Combine this with the power that make you invincible for a bit when you are about to die...and the shield and I can see you exploiting these.

I had the same idea, but didn't try... I'll add this to the guide, it's a very useful tip.

Thanks again.