Tips For "Fork-Head Boss"

Rowan88

Hi,

I think im near the end if not at the end. Im doing the battle with the weird Fork-headed guy, cant remember his name lol. Its the one where you need to break the 2 tower heads at the side then attack his base.

The best I managed to get was knocking out the 2 sides but literally right after this I die.

What I do is get 1 of the cars that shoots the arrows and send it over to hopefully take out the tower on its own, if it dies I make another. At the same time I keep making little soldiers but my method doesnt seem to be doing well.

Does anyone have any pointers on how to get past this if they have?

Thanks,

-R

After you take out one head and he sends in those massive lanky things lmao, and the big trolls with mace, whats the best stuff to build for them?

EDIT: Done it! first try this morning :D

They rodies are good man never realised they where that good lmao, thanks man

Edited by Rowan88

i'm stucked in the final stage battle, when I destroy the 2 eletric towers, they send a evil tree and lots of deadly horsemen(wich kill all my units with one hit each), and a red skull appears in the bottom right side, what is that mean? dovilicus appears in this moment? if yes, where?

i'm stucked in the final stage battle, when I destroy the 2 eletric towers, they send a evil tree and lots of deadly horsemen(wich kill all my units with one hit each), and a red skull appears in the bottom right side, what is that mean? dovilicus appears in this moment? if yes, where?

Please make your own thread or something. Don't hi-jack someone else's.

But: It's not any different then a normal stage battle. Kill the towers, keep moving forward and kill the merchbooths/stage and you win. Not as easy as it sounds, but yeah. Just practice I suppose.

And no Dovilicus does not appear.