Achievement Guide and Road Map

Asian47

Hey guys. I've been looking for a single player game for quite a while. AC II caught my eye and I hear from a lot of people that it is possibly the best AC game so far. Is it worth picking up? It looks like a lot of the achievements can be obtained by one, clean playthrough and that is a plus as well. :drunk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/916/UPtC2CQ=.jpgSweeper 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Sweep 5 guards at once by using a Long Weapon.

Like Messer Sandman, you must first go to the combat trainer in order to learn how to sweep enemies. It won't be free however, as it will cost 10000 Florins for the training in Long Weapons.

Once that's done, you must steal a long weapon from one of the heavy soldiers covered in armor. Once you get the weapon, hold http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/x.png, and let go when you have 5 guards nearby to sweep.

This Achievement is glitched and doesn't unlock. I've swept over 9 guards at once, over 100 times, and it has never unlocked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good guide but not great. It's very bland. I've had to look elsewhere for a lot of information and videos.

• The roadmap is severely lacking.
  • None of the achievements state what DNA Sequence you can start unlocking them in.
  • There are dead links for "Myth Maker", "A Piece of the Puzzle" and "In Memory of Petruccio". I realize that this guide was written in 2009, but still...
  • The tomb achievements are not described fully and don't offer any of the multitude of videos on YouTube.
  • "Bleeding Effect" is a lot more involved that what the solution says.
  • "Mailman" is partially wrong:
    • "Couriers can be identified by the red capes they wear, and are marked by the red B on your map." - There are guys with red capes and then there are guys marked with a red B. They are not one in the same. The red B guys are not couriers, their pickpockets.

[*] "Victory lies in preparation" could have a LOT more information, like how much each piece that needs to be bought costs.

[*] There are no videos at all describing a lot of troublesome achievements, like "Fly Swatter", "High Dive", "Messer Sandman", "No-hitter", "Doctor" and "Sweeper".

I'd say this guide is maybe 80%.