Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all! I rebought the game after putting it off for so long and I already completed the original but sort of blew this one off. I'll need some help boosting those online achievements, so hit me up if you're willing! I'll edit this post when I have them. I'll be working on Hitman: Blood Money in the meantime.

GT: TVthePunisher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was hoping i can find a few people who can help boost online achievements for this game. This will prob take some time, you contact me at Jmech4889 even if it's been a while.

Also if you're reading this and you have the SKX achievement, i would really appreciate you helping me get that as well. Cheers.

Hey everybody! A friend and myself are working on the multiplayer achievements and needed some people to help us with the SKX achievements. Neither of us are at 1000 kills yet unfortunately but to anybody that helps us we will gladly return the favor as soon as we hit the 1000 kills. Please help us out :) thanks so much for your time :)

Edit: my gamer tag is Mo Shizzy

Edit: there are now three of us and we all have the Serial Killer achievement and we are looking for others to trade with or anybody willing to help us out. Thanks again everybody :)

Edited by moshizzy
Edit: my gamer tag is Mo Shizzy

I'm finished with all multiplayer achievements except for SKX. If anyone would like help getting themselves to 1000 kills pst me through xbl and we'll try and get you to 1000 so that I can get SKX off of you and you can use my help for other achievements. Also, if there is anyone out there who already has the 1000 kills for the SKX achievement and wouldnt mind helping me out i'd appreciate it if you let me get that off you.