Target Score Junky help

HavokAndChaos

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is old, but I figured I'd give advice incase other players are struggling with this.

I found the best and easiest way for me to get the target scores are to use only sword attacks. When the same technique is not used twice in a row it gives double the points a gun kill would give.

For example, at x5 a gun kill (non headshot or groin) would give 50 points. A slide followed by a slash would give 100 points. I switch between that and running up on an enemy and pressing LT followed by X to get the 100 points if at x5 plus 5 extra points for some reason.

Anyways, switching between sliding slashes, wall run slashes, ledge slashes and human jump slashes (LT near enemy + X) give much more points than shooting and headshots. Whatever you do, don't do slide twice in a row, jump twice in a row, etc. Do slide, jump, slide or something like that. You'll only get half points if you do two duplicate techniques in a row.

Lastly, chaining combos helps boost your score too. Wall Run + Dive = x2 whatever points you'd get before the dive ends. Or from there you could Wall Run + Dive + Slide for x3 (remember to hold B instead of press it to count as a chain)

Edited by Morbious17