The Cube Box with Numbers at JBA Hq Prt 3

• 3 weeks later...

umm i did wut it says on that website but i dono wut it means by (If you didn't save Enrica last time ....For the purposes of the guide, we'll go by the good ending. Shoot Jamie instead when prompted. After he falls to the ground, go over to him and press A to get his retinal scan. Quickly open the door and run to the right. Head downstairs to get to safety and continue to the furnace room. (If you didn't save Enrica last time, her body will be here. Scan her retina for later.) Climb up the ladder there to make your way back to the main floor

Like i scan jamie and went downstairs quick as posible and enrica wasnt ther it was empy and im sure i didnt save her in what mission u dont have to save enrica im sure i didnt?? help

• 4 weeks later...
umm i did wut it says on that website but i dono wut it means by (If you didn't save Enrica last time ....For the purposes of the guide, we'll go by the good ending. Shoot Jamie instead when prompted. After he falls to the ground, go over to him and press A to get his retinal scan. Quickly open the door and run to the right. Head downstairs to get to safety and continue to the furnace room. (If you didn't save Enrica last time, her body will be here. Scan her retina for later.) Climb up the ladder there to make your way back to the main floor

Like i scan jamie and went downstairs quick as posible and enrica wasnt ther it was empy and im sure i didnt save her in what mission u dont have to save enrica im sure i didnt?? help

If you blew up the ship, you saved her.

If you didn't blow up the ship, she's dead in the furnace.

• 9 months later...