Help Confirming Online Achievements can be done in player?

Tricka21

Right I was gonna post this in the Trading thread & then thought to myself the online achievements havent even been confirmed how to do them yet so also thought this thread would create more attention to confirm them rather than the trading thread!

I need 7 people to test if they work in player matches & then will report back to this thread with results.

I'm online all day today so if anyone see's this just add me as a friend & send me a message saying Quantum Theory, when we have 8 people we'll be good to go, so to start things of i'll put the 1st 7 names down that reply 1st to this thread.

Update:

1) Tricka

2) MLA799

3) mikey 859

4) Oliverio

5) Kent Hammer

Just 3 more people & we're good

Please note that this is not some attempt at achievement boosting it's simply confirmation for good old 360A & maybe we could get the start of some achievement guide up with this attemted confirmation? Thanks for your time.

Edited by Tricka21

lets face it tricka, there will NEVER be 8 people online in this game. When you by chance get 8 people together, its really all the same whether you are playing ranked or player matches.

Well i'm quite sure the ranking up achievements have to be done in ranked because my points in a player match didn't count so it's not really the same dude also I already have myself & 2 others to help,

if you & the poster below were to help out we'd only need 3 more people to see if the 8 player achievements can be done in private player matches or not? up to you.

also for anyone who's interested you can get the kill streak achievements in player matches with 2 people. Thanks

• 4 months later...