The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

if anyone needs something, let me know. I'll be on off and on today and I can dupe stuff. I have a lot of stuff, so let me know what you're looking for.

If you have a super weapon I could have to use with the bee to beat pyro beat would be good :) My conference call just wont cut it.

Also if anyone wants to im online now looking to beat pyro pete

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a level 50 Cobra any/all variations welcome, i have a ton of legendary, seraph and unique items i can dupe in return, if anyone can help or is just after anything i have hit me up on live my GT is OMC R3AP3R, thank you.

Also after any/all Tediore Plasma Casters, ive had a friend asking for these for quite some time now and im out of ideas on where to farm so i figured it would be easier to ask, any help would be appreciated, same as above i will dupe anything i have in return.

Edited by EP1C R3AP3R

Looking for a level 50 Cobra any/all variations welcome, i have a ton of legendary, seraph and unique items i can dupe in return, if anyone can help or is just after anything i have hit me up on live my GT is OMC R3AP3R, thank you.

Also after any/all Tediore Plasma Casters, ive had a friend asking for these for quite some time now and im out of ideas on where to farm so i figured it would be easier to ask, any help would be appreciated, same as above i will dupe anything i have in return.

Again, I can help you with that. Let me know.

Looking to get my hands on:

Corrosive Conference Call

All Level 50 Infinity Pistols

Legendary Siren and Assassin Class Mod

Level 50 Sheriffs Badge Relic

I have and can trade :

Alkaline The Bee Lvl 50

The Bee (Damage) Lvl 50

Legendary Mechromancer Class Mod Lvl 50

Lobbed Bonus Package Lvl 50

Hyiu Skullmasher Lvl 50

Tum Tum Skullmasher Lvl 50

Ferocious Shredifier Lvl 50 Fire

Brisk Baby Maker Lvl 50

Hide of Terramorphous Lvl 50

Rubberized Breath of Terramorphous Lvl 50

Quik Loadeder Teeth of Terramorphous Lvl 50

Liquid Pitchfork Lvl 50

Patrol Veruc Lvl 50

Analytical(Slag), Corporate(Electric), Rightsizing(Damage) Bitch all Lvl 50

Practicable Conference Call Lvl 50 Electric and regular with same name.

Slayer Of Terramorphous Assassin Class Mod Lvl 50

Lvl 30 Practicable Conference Call

Lvl 30 Sunny Blockhead (Minecraft Shotgun)

Lvl 30 Legendary Assassin Class Mod

I can help with all your items ill message you on live

Can anyone trade me a purple rated shield of any level so I can get the purple rated gear achievement? I'll give it promptly back if you'd like and pay you some money if you would like as well. My character is only level 34 for reference.

GT: Dawq902

Looking For Salvador Skins:

Bandit War Paint

Blueblood

Caught Red handed

I Blue Myself

Turquesa

Greenhorn

Hyperion Heroism

Torgue Speed Demon

Pink Eyes

Anger Issues

I Have a Bunch of Max Stats items let me know what youd like though different characters have different items. PM me if you have them and shit.

Edited by R00Ki3 117

I am looking for

Assault rifles

Scorpio

Hail

Stomper

Stinkpot

Rpg

Roaster

Hive

12 pounder

Smg

Moxxi bad touch

Bane

Chulainn

Commerce

Shields

Deadly bloom

Love thumper

Aequitas

1340 shield

Pot-o-gold

Manlyman

Grenades

Kiss of death

Fuster cluck

I have all orange legendarys to dupe.

Gamertag oI SaMuRai Io

Edited by SILENT Sh4D0W

I am looking for the Legendary Class Mods. The only one I have is the Assassin, so I need the other four. I also wouldn't mind the Blood of Terramorphous relic.

I have a ton of legendaries, including various forms of the CC, Infinity Pistol. I also have a bee shield, an Unkempt Harold, and several versions of the Norfleet. I will dupe what I have in exchange for those legendaries.

GT: zI Drucifer Iz

Hello glorious Xbox Cheevos community if any one has any tediore relics, skins for commando, gunzerker, or siren, elemental baby maker, maybe a better Bee shield or legendary mods and willing to give me I got numerious Legendaries or if you just need some legendaries I dont mind just helping out.

Feel free to Message me GT: ProtossAsassin:Bounce:

Alright I'm growing pains trying to get this Cobra sniper from CoC to drop for me. Anyone care to bestow this weapon upon me? I would really appreciate it. Have some legendaries here and there and a few blue rares. Just hit me up :)

gt o1o1RamCat

edit: got it. thanks, Fand3nsOld3mor :)

Edited by Ram Cat

I am looking for the Legendary Class Mods. The only one I have is the Assassin, so I need the other four. I also wouldn't mind the Blood of Terramorphous relic.

I have a ton of legendaries, including various forms of the CC, Infinity Pistol. I also have a bee shield, an Unkempt Harold, and several versions of the Norfleet. I will dupe what I have in exchange for those legendaries.

GT: zI Drucifer Iz

Message me on live, and I'll invite you to pick them up. If you still need them :)

GT:Fand3nsOld3mor

Alright I'm growing pains trying to get this Cobra sniper from CoC to drop for me. Anyone care to bestow this weapon upon me? I would really appreciate it. Have some legendaries here and there and a few blue rares. Just hit me up :)

gt o1o1RamCat

I sent you a message on live to get you the cobra.