What did you spend your stimulous package money on?

Puppys

Now that everyone is finally receiving the 500k from Rockstar, I'm sure we are all blowing it on something silly. I was curious to see what everyone is spending it on.

So far, I have spent 100k on buying all weapons and upgrades that I didn't have, and another 180k on a semi-upgraded Voltic (I really like the car).

I may save the rest of it for however long it may be until we see some online additions, or just waste it on another more powerful car :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that everyone is finally receiving the 500k from Rockstar, I'm sure we are all blowing it on something silly. I was curious to see what everyone is spending it on.

So far, I have spent 100k on buying all weapons and upgrades that I didn't have, and another 180k on a semi-upgraded Voltic (I really like the car).

I may save the rest of it for however long it may be until we see some online additions, or just waste it on another more powerful car :D

Hospital bills

Nothing, I already bought everything I want except the Buzzard Attack Chopper. That's what happens if they take their time with the transfer, idiots.

Well at least I can/will keep it for any future stuff that costs some shit!

Nothing, I already bought everything I want except the Buzzard Attack Chopper. That's what happens if they take their time with the transfer, idiots.

Well at least I can/will keep it for any future stuff that costs some shit!

Why would you want the Buzzard when it literally spawns all over the place? It's not like Pegasus delivers your helis right to your location.

Right?

OT: I haven't played in a couple days but I'm assuming I got it, so I'm going to buy a Bullet to replace the one I lost, upgrade it to hell, and do the same for my current Bati 801.

Already have all the guns I want. Might buy the priciest apartment just for shits and giggles.

Hospital bills

lol this is the best response.

I figured a lot of you guys would already have everything you wanted, which was just about the case for me. Therefore, I blew money on a cool car and weapons because I could, even though I probably won't use them for a while.

Bought the cheapest 10 car apartment / garage. Might blow the rest on guns and hookers

I hear there's a good one for just under or around 250k right on the border of LS and Blaine which I may jump on. I'll get around 70k compensation for my current place but I do like my locale. I'm barely 2 blocks from anything - Ammunation, Clothes/Barber, LS Customs, etc but I want a 10 car in lieu of my 6 car garage.

Why would you want the Buzzard when it literally spawns all over the place? It's not like Pegasus delivers your helis right to your location.

Right?

Ding dong!!! For missions only, it won't spawn anywhere. Just to have a little bit more fun there. The tank is great but way too slow to pick it up and drive to the destination.

Bought the cheapest 10 car apartment / garage. Might blow the rest on guns and hookers

/thuglife

I've also been thinking about upgrading to a 10 car garage. At first, I was like "nah, I'll never have more than 2 cars" but now I have 6 and want more lol

Considering making a second character and buying an apartment with that one. If I do that, can I fill another garage, or do the cars carry over?

Nope. Rockstar made a note about NOT creating a new character for this.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/08/gta-online-deleted-characters-rockstar-investigates

Creating a new character does exactly that - NEW Character. Nothing will carry over. :locked

Edit: It definitely won't work since a new creation will not have been "registered" as playing during October.

Edited by Flibbity Floid