Stevie's Garage is closed!

Scable Logo

So I've picked up the Cavalcade from the hospital and drove to the garage only to find that the door is closed and doesn't open! I've repaired the car, even though that shouldn't matter, and even saved the game, shut down the xbox and reloaded and the garage door is still closed!! I can't deliver this car at all. Has anyone had this problem? And does anyone have any ideas how to sort it? Cheers.

I know this is gunna sound a bit obvious, but are you sure its the right car?

Once you recieve the text from him, and you get in the right car the bottom of the screen should read "You have found the car stevie is looking for".

Until you do all 30 cars he wont accept ANY but the specific one mentioned...

-ND

Yep it said that and also the location to the garage also only shows when you're in the right car and it's currently on my map, I just can't deliver it. And in case anyone wants to be sure I took this Cavalcade at the hospital in Leftwood where it's parked next to an ambulance.

pointless on my part, but I'm pretty sure the garage is always visible after that first text message, regardless of correct car.

And one time, I was in the right car and by accident accepted a phone call and couldn't enter the garage until that activity was complete. You might have done that by accident, too. But happy to hear reloading a save fixed it for you.

Yeah just noticed the garage is actually always there. Just never really noticed it being there untill I was going to deliver a car. You might be right about the activity thing though. Remember getting lots of calls from friends wanting to do something and I always accept then call back to cancel. Maybe that messed it up. But it's all working now so I'm happy :woop: