Achievement help

DarkCreations

Incase you're like me and a little impatient to wait for a full 5* guide :)

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Forcible Rear Entry

This is obtained at Juan Garcia Cruz's house. There will be two guys shooting at you as soon as the cut-scene ends, go left along the wall and behind the fence, run down the fence and jump over it, kick your way through the back door and kill both enemies. Your first achievement will then pop :)

Soup In The Pot

This is obtained at Juan Garcia Cruz's house, if you go out the back there is a door with a golden doorknob, once in there, investigate the soup cans (i think there was 4) one can't be picked up but it will open a secret passage (the stash room) Once in there, investigate both soup cans and open them up with the can opener. Congratulations 2nd achievement done :)

High Flyer

This is also obtained in Juan Garcia cruz's house, there is a flyer inside a newspaper that mentions the 20th Century Market, investigate this for the clue. Finish off everything else in the house and head straight for the 20th Century Market. Once there your 3rd achievement should unlock :)

Spare A Dime

This is obtained at Parnell's Soup Co. You will raid the factory and have to kill numerous bad guys, once that is done you can investigate for clues, i found 2 more coins while i was there on 2 dead guys. After that you will be brought over to a table with 5 coins. Move them around to spell out "Masangkay Metals". Congratulations your 4th achievement should have unlocked :)

Every Herb Bearing Seed

Basically complete the DLC and this will unlock :) 5th and final achievement will then unlock.

The DLC can take you no more than an hour tbf, it took me about 30mins and i ended up with 12/13 clues, 2/2 questions and a 4* rating.

NOTE: This is not a guide for clues or interrogations just some help for the achievements.

If i have done anything wrong with this, please let me know so i can fix it.

Edited by DarkCreations