The Pants Party

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this japanese thread is kind of dead, but I would very much like to get a group of a few people together to see how far we can make it with the horde and multiplayer achievements on this version of the game.

Especially that God-Awful "Beat waves 1-50 on all 29 maps" wowza do I have it in me to me tackling this... haha

Well if anyone has the help, hit me up here or send me a message over on Live @ GT: Disc07.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there I would like to ask all of you guys, whether

the Japanese version will have the IP block which block overseas player and limited the online public matches/ horde can only be played in Japan region?

If no IP block for oversea users, I will buy 3 copies for me and my fds.

Hi there I would like to ask all of you guys, whether

the Japanese version will have the IP block which block overseas player and limited the online public matches/ horde can only be played in Japan region?

If no IP block for oversea users, I will buy 3 copies for me and my fds.

I actually have no idea. But I was able to find a few decent matches against some people obviously from Asia. It wasn't too hard either, actually easier to find people almost than on the NTSC/PAL servers I think.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So...

Can I play this game with my Pal Console?

Every NTSC Game i tried worked on my XBOX 360 (Call of Duty WoW, Dark Messiah, The Darkness) ...

Next Question!

I have done my General and my 100 000 Kills on Gears of War 2 (not the Japanese Version), do i have to re-do this achievements or will they count!

I want the Japanese Version for the Horde Achievements, but I don´t have the time and the Will to do Rank 100 and the Kills again :D

And glitching is gay

Greez

So...

Can I play this game with my Pal Console?

Every NTSC Game i tried worked on my XBOX 360 (Call of Duty WoW, Dark Messiah, The Darkness) ...

Next Question!

I have done my General and my 100 000 Kills on Gears of War 2 (not the Japanese Version), do i have to re-do this achievements or will they count!

I want the Japanese Version for the Horde Achievements, but I don´t have the time and the Will to do Rank 100 and the Kills again :D

And glitching is gay

Greez

You can't play Gears 2 Jp on a PAL. The other games you mentioned are region free.

Yes you would have to do every achievement again including General and seriously 2.0

You can't play Gears 2 Jp on a PAL. The other games you mentioned are region free.

Yes you would have to do every achievement again including General and seriously 2.0

THX for the Answer, Crap then, but it´s okay, i will not buying a Japanese Box just for playin Horde!

I like the game, but not THIS much :p

• 3 weeks later...