If you could eliminate any species of insect, what would it be?

TVthePunisher

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck spiders, fire ants, centipedes, and millipedes.

I am nearly deathly allergic to certain venoms from creatures, more than other people are. So thats my main reason for hating Spiders and Fire ants. I have been in the hospital more than once over just two or three fire ant bites because of hives and swelling in the throat making it nearly impossible to breathe. One fire ant bite on my foot, my foot will double in size.

Well, just a reminder that spiders are arachnids and not insects.

As for what I'd kill, probably the school bus sized moths that always seem to be hanging out in front of my tv.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUeMOD164PjFExh4gERX1WBqbDpWDo2pAm4VhQoMCAJ0wodybM

Godzilla hates them too.

I wish Mothra would just get along with Godzilla. I hate to see them always fighting :p

Mosquitos. Most the others that I want to eliminate are useful for something other than food for something else.

If not them then lice. I am always paranoid I am going to get lice from some woman's house that I am dating who has kids or something. When I was 19 I was dating this girl and the first time I was over her little sister had recently brought home lice and I am pretty sure I got it or I was just paranoid and shampoo'd and bagged all my laundry and bedding for no reason.