Latest update erased progress

BipedFungus484

With the update for February 2015, there were many achievements added. Yea, that's great... add achievements 2 years after I got the original 3. But what gets me is before the update, your progress for the Windows 8 version and Windows Phone version shared progress. I was working on the W8 version so that when I got all of the medals, they would transfer over to the WP. This was primarily due to only having to do 100 rounds of each game in W8 as apposed to 200 rounds in WP for the medals. I was almost done with all of them and BAM, the update comes along and erases all of my progress up to this point. PLUS, now the 2 versions don't share data. I can't convey how mad and disappointed with windows I am with this.

When I saw the achievements being added I booted up the game to start work on the Star Club, I'd done the monthly medals when the achievements were added to Minesweeper so that was all I need. Or so I thought.

Turns out my progress was gone before this update. Sucks but there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it other than starting again.

You seem to be experiencing a common problem (see the URL below), try posting in this forum you might get help. I had something similar happen I lost all of mine a few months ago. I reloaded the game and they came back and don't know why. Anyway I ended up losing 115 daily challenges, but luckily I managed to recover most of the challenges.

You guys have my sympathy.

http://forums.xbox.com/gfw/xbox_on_windows/l-o/f/3066/t/1869458.aspx