I mean, c'mon, the viewers don't watch shows of that genre for its plot.

I started Hyakka Ryouran for the girls, stayed for the plot because it actually sucked me in and was generally just a very enjoyable show.

Pyrite Heart ended up taking 1.3 hours to complete, mainly because my first run through I got a neutral end. Well, it seemed like a happy end but it didn't have an ending CG with "THE END" on it like the two happy ends, but whatever.

I did one route in Hatoful Boyfriend too. Thought it was going to be a straight up joke game, but wow THE FEELS in that route. Nageki pls, Nageki y :(

Edited by institutions

Aldnoah with a terrible but logical ending that only incites rage on the 2 factions.

And we got this new got character, who got introduced like 2-3 weeks ago, winning the sweepstakes?

WTF

It's a bad kind of bittersweet ending that doesn't tie up most of the loose ends. I had 0 expectations when I decided to watch S2, but I didn't think it would be something I'd regret watching.

S1's writing left a lot to be desired, but I was hoping S2 might be different. It was different, in a bad way

Edit: From what I'm seeing in MAL, Looks like we might be getting a sequel

Anyways, to get rid of my disappointment, I'm going to have to watch the last few minutes of Aldnoah S1's final episode over and over again , and convince myself that this shit never existed

Edited by alec613

I've watched like 4-5. Don't talk shit when you don't watch anything inst! Go back to your Bloodborne streams!

Oh wow, so many.

I do too, I watched the two most recent Jojo episodes today.

I am currently watching Bloodborne stream though.

I also just did the Frieza saga in Xenoverse. Thought you said it'd annoy me, but it was super easy and I beat it first try.

Oh wow, so many.

I do too, I watched the two most recent Jojo episodes today.

I am currently watching Bloodborne stream though.

I also just did the Frieza saga in Xenoverse. Thought you said it'd annoy me, but it was super easy and I beat it first try.

I never said that the Frieza saga was hard. I said Majin Buu's saga had 1 pretty tough fight. Don't put words in my mouth instapooptions.

No, it was when I said that Vegeta fight was hard because we both start with low HP and when I beat him he comes back with half HP as Super Saiyan.

You told me i'd find Frieza really annoying because of his multiple forms.

ahhh, yeah. I think I did that mission on a lower level than I was supposed to be, and I ended up getting beat a few times cause of whichever one you had to face him like 2-3 times. To be fair, I didn't know you could use health items in the middle of a battle at that time lol.

Anyways. Should be getting onto A Letter to Momo either tonight or tomorrow. Hoping it's good since I've had it sitting there to watch for a good while.

I don't say this often, perhaps ever; but Death Parade would have been more entertaining if it was completely episodic. I mean I almost always prefer connected FMA-like stories to episodic ones; but here the game episodes were just so much better than the other ones. Each one had a lot of interesting and engaging things about it. The last ep had a good moment where Chiyuki used to the memories of previous games to make a decision; but even though I enjoyed that I would have enjoyed 10+ games much more.

I don't say this often, perhaps ever; but Death Parade would have been more entertaining if it was completely episodic. I mean I almost always prefer connected FMA-like stories to episodic ones; but here the game episodes were just so much better than the other ones. Each one had a lot of interesting and engaging things about it. The last ep had a good moment where Chiyuki used to the memories of previous games to make a decision; but even though I enjoyed that I would have enjoyed 10+ games much more.

Agreed. I liked the ending of the Arbiter's story, but there were a few episodes in the middle that were quite boring. I gave the show an 8/10 still, but completely episodic it would have been near perfect.

I wish Sunrise would hurry up a announce a third season of Build Fighters. All the attention they were giving to stuff taking place after the team tournament would be meaningless without it.

It'll definitely happen. Merchandise sales skyrocketed after the first Build Fighters. I would expect no less from Try.

They certainly know how to make an addicting show. If only Reconguista could follow in suit.